Reviews for Angel Unchained
Dominatorap chapter 17 . 7/17
Hope you update!
Dedra87 chapter 17 . 3/31
Please update soon. I read all 3 parts in like 4 days. Such a good story and I want to read more of it.
Miss October 13 chapter 11 . 2/7
You have a great story here, I love it just has I love the first two. Daryl and Amber are great together. I do hope you update it sometime. You are a fantastic writer
AmethystSiri chapter 17 . 12/29/2016
Fantastic story! Will be keeping fingers crossed for another update soon :)
shell21 chapter 17 . 9/26/2016
what a good story I hope you finish it
runawayxheart chapter 17 . 3/8/2016
This whole story from Country to Angel has been so beautiful. I am amazed at the creativity and ingenuity of it all! Love that it's a perfect blend of drama, sexy times and fluff! Honestly one of my top 3 series ever. You're an amazing writer! 3
Miss October 13 chapter 17 . 2/20/2016
Please, please update soon, I'm hooked!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/31/2015
Hi,
Massive fan of this story.
Is silvercreekmama okay? Is there a chance of this story being finished (or even someone taking the story over and working on it instead?) I really do like this story but because it is unfinished I worried if silvercreekmama is okay... I'm also not a member so I can't pm her to check that she is okay. I would hate to sound like the story is the only thing I care about - when really I just hope all is well.
Pippiminza chapter 17 . 8/22/2015
I'm afraid there is no chance left for an update...what a shame...
wonderful story...I would've loved to read more...
Guest chapter 17 . 6/8/2015
Nice story but where's Beth? Merle and Beth are a side pairing but I don't think she had any dialog in this story at all.
DanaFruit chapter 17 . 5/6/2015
But what happened? Don't be cruel girl, what happened with Peaches? One hell of a cliffhanger don't leave it unresolved!
jackyyjoyy chapter 17 . 12/1/2014
Please please please keep writing this story! I know this review is probably a lost cause but this is one of the best story lines on this entire site and I might go crazy if i never get to find out what happens!
sthibault chapter 17 . 10/4/2014
Can't wait to see how the birth goes!
jessica.crawley.16 chapter 17 . 9/17/2014
Ack! Any chance you'll finish this story? I LOVE LOVE LOVE your Daryl/Amber universe! It will be re-read several times over.
Payton918 chapter 17 . 9/13/2014
Pleaseee update, I can't wait to read more. You are an amazing writer!