Reviews for Angel Unchained
jackyyjoyy chapter 17 . 12/1/2014
Please please please keep writing this story! I know this review is probably a lost cause but this is one of the best story lines on this entire site and I might go crazy if i never get to find out what happens!
sthibault chapter 17 . 10/4/2014
Can't wait to see how the birth goes!
jessica.crawley.16 chapter 17 . 9/17/2014
Ack! Any chance you'll finish this story? I LOVE LOVE LOVE your Daryl/Amber universe! It will be re-read several times over.
Payton918 chapter 17 . 9/13/2014
Pleaseee update, I can't wait to read more. You are an amazing writer!
TotalDiva chapter 16 . 8/29/2014
It's almost been a year
GabriellaJaeger chapter 17 . 7/27/2014
Hey Amber...just wanted to let you know I'm really missing your stories and hope you come back to finish this one someday soon!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/1/2014
I cant wait for you to finish this story!
Amber
cobrien230 chapter 17 . 5/11/2014
I started Country Thursday night and finished this chapter around lunch today. I loooove amber and Daryl, especially the Daryl you've written. Awesome writing! Hoping for an update.
TotalDiva chapter 17 . 4/24/2014
Where did this story go?
FiveFiveGenie chapter 17 . 4/22/2014
Well, at least (since she wasn't due for another month) she hasn't heard "Maybe it'll be a Christmas baby" so many times that she snarled "It's NOT gonna be a Christmas baby" at anyone who dared to say it after a certain point. LOL (I may or may not have done something like that when pregnant with my oldest.)

And I just have to say I get a good giggle at the "fine as frog hair" comments - my boss says that *all* the time & I'd never heard anyone else say it until I was reading this series.

So, what exactly are they naming the baby? Trying to think of what the feminine version of Merle's name would be...
amberbaird chapter 17 . 3/24/2014
Please update! I miss this story
Guest chapter 17 . 3/13/2014
Please please please update! I check every day to see if you do!
Fiona chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
We miss you!
M chapter 17 . 3/13/2014
I'm so very sad that this hasn't been updated since December. I hope everything's alright and that eventually you'll come back. I had gotten so used to reading updates every other day or so and I miss Daryl and Amber.
Kala-Warrior18 chapter 17 . 3/9/2014
Baby Dixon, baby Dixon, baby Dixon! Please come back and update soon!