Reviews for Angel Unchained
Guest chapter 17 . 12/31/2015
Hi,
Massive fan of this story.
Is silvercreekmama okay? Is there a chance of this story being finished (or even someone taking the story over and working on it instead?) I really do like this story but because it is unfinished I worried if silvercreekmama is okay... I'm also not a member so I can't pm her to check that she is okay. I would hate to sound like the story is the only thing I care about - when really I just hope all is well.
Pippiminza chapter 17 . 8/22/2015
I'm afraid there is no chance left for an update...what a shame...
wonderful story...I would've loved to read more...
Guest chapter 17 . 6/8/2015
Nice story but where's Beth? Merle and Beth are a side pairing but I don't think she had any dialog in this story at all.
DanaFruit chapter 17 . 5/6/2015
But what happened? Don't be cruel girl, what happened with Peaches? One hell of a cliffhanger don't leave it unresolved!
jackyyjoyy chapter 17 . 12/1/2014
Please please please keep writing this story! I know this review is probably a lost cause but this is one of the best story lines on this entire site and I might go crazy if i never get to find out what happens!
sthibault chapter 17 . 10/4/2014
Can't wait to see how the birth goes!
jessica.crawley.16 chapter 17 . 9/17/2014
Ack! Any chance you'll finish this story? I LOVE LOVE LOVE your Daryl/Amber universe! It will be re-read several times over.
Payton918 chapter 17 . 9/13/2014
Pleaseee update, I can't wait to read more. You are an amazing writer!
TotalDiva chapter 16 . 8/29/2014
It's almost been a year
GabriellaJaeger chapter 17 . 7/27/2014
Hey Amber...just wanted to let you know I'm really missing your stories and hope you come back to finish this one someday soon!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/1/2014
I cant wait for you to finish this story!
Amber
cobrien230 chapter 17 . 5/11/2014
I started Country Thursday night and finished this chapter around lunch today. I loooove amber and Daryl, especially the Daryl you've written. Awesome writing! Hoping for an update.
TotalDiva chapter 17 . 4/24/2014
Where did this story go?
FiveFiveGenie chapter 17 . 4/22/2014
Well, at least (since she wasn't due for another month) she hasn't heard "Maybe it'll be a Christmas baby" so many times that she snarled "It's NOT gonna be a Christmas baby" at anyone who dared to say it after a certain point. LOL (I may or may not have done something like that when pregnant with my oldest.)

And I just have to say I get a good giggle at the "fine as frog hair" comments - my boss says that *all* the time & I'd never heard anyone else say it until I was reading this series.

So, what exactly are they naming the baby? Trying to think of what the feminine version of Merle's name would be...
amberbaird chapter 17 . 3/24/2014
Please update! I miss this story