Reviews for Sorrow Holds Everything Together
RavenJayneAlucard chapter 6 . 9/7/2017
Update please this an awesome story i would really 9love u to write more pleaseeeee
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2015
WHY WOULD SHE LIE
SHE COULD GET OUT OF THIS SITUATION
DO NOT BE SO STUPID
YOU LIL DUMMY HEAD
CMON LILLY
jojomonsterbunni chapter 6 . 8/19/2015
I hope you get everything in order and stay safe
Guest chapter 6 . 3/5/2015
Within the darkness, there is light. I know that sounds cliche, but it's true. With that light, you can do so much. Find happiness, find love. Cry if you want, be sad when needed, but remember there is light. And with light comes positivity, happiness, warmth and guidance.

I hope you update this story again. I love That 70's Show.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
I completely understand. I'm going through a lot of the same issues with being put on antidepressants and its like my writing isn't even close to what it used to be. Take your time. I'm sure you can find your writing style again :)
BlackBatLicorice chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
I was reading through and really enjoying your story so far as it's one of the few That 70s Show fics with an actual plot and real storyline.
But reading this, I just want to say that it's completely understandable that you might not be able to update regularly. I realise I'm just a stranger in a sea of strangers, but I am a long term sufferer of depression and anxiety disorder. I know well the 'Oh I'm better now, I'll stop taking my medication!' farce. I did the exact same thing 2 years ago, and ended up staggering around the town streets in the middle of the day drunk and drugged out of my mind, having tried to kill myself and panicking at the last moment, running out to get help but not being in any state to communicate what was going on.

I'm not saying this with any kind of intention to trigger you, I just remember how important it is to know that you're not alone and while there are still people reading your stories and relating to what you're going through too, you're not alone. Things will get better, and there are times you will feel like things are getting worse. Just do whatever you can do to try and help yourself. I know this is all a massive, unhelpful cliche, but when I see something like this I want to do whatever I can to at least attempt to help.

It might cheer you up to hear that personally I've been off anti-depressants for four months now without incident. The withdrawal was hell, and that doesn't help the symptoms of the illness, but I'm through it all now and I'm glad for it. Between the ages of five and eleven, and then again 15 to 19, my life was blighted by depression and I missed a lot of 'normal' life because of it. Now, I feel like I'm just discovering there is a world out there that isn't just me hating myself and everything about my life. One day, you'll get there too, but in your own time. And I don't think it was strange at all for you to talk about this here. I am a great believer in the fact the taboo surrounding mental illness needs to end and more people need to talk about their experiences, in order to create an environment where other people can do the same, and there will be a greater understanding of it in general.

Anyway, I'm really sorry to have rambled on about this. I really hope you can continue this as I think it's brilliant and you're clearly a great writer!
Jade Hazel Kurtson chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
Love it
firefaeshenanigans chapter 6 . 9/12/2014
Wish you the best, dear.
Keep your head up, it can get better. 3
Masquerade flower chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
It's almost a year now since you've updated this story. I hope you haven't given up on this. This story has so much potential. I'll keep my fingers crossed for an update.
ADotAQuestion chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Awesome! Id like to read more!
TearsOfTheForgotten chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
I'm not sure how long it's been since you've updated this story but I just wanted to say that I really love it and I hope you get the chance to finish it! I love Lilly's character and I know this story has so much potential! Hope to hear from you soon! (:
KariAngel1822 chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
please update soon.
This is a Creative Name chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
How does this story not have more reviews? I love it! Lilly is pretty cool so far and I love her interactions with the gang. Please update soon!
Mariah smiley chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
I think that this will turn out good. Good luck I look forward to reading this story
TheElegantFaerie chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
I really like this story so far. There seems to be so few OC stories in this fandom. I'm all for JH (it's my fave pairing) but Hyde/OC is great too! So will Lilly eventually move in with Donna or someone in the gang? Maybe when they learn what James is doing to her or maybe he skips town like Edna? Please update soon!