Reviews for Anchored
BookWarrior23 chapter 3 . 4/19
Well that was a brilliant turmoil of emotions. You had me barely breathing for the last chapter and a half it was so involving. Nice job pulling me into the story.
Isolde1224 chapter 3 . 2/18
That was so bromantic. Is there more?
Ms.H.B chapter 3 . 2/9
"the most heinous crime of my people" is something Sybok doe's all the time. Sybok, Sybok Sybok! He's super-strong, mind-raping, endangered species, Sam Kirk!
Ms.H.B chapter 2 . 2/9
Old!Spock is so wise. We don't see enough of him. He makes me hope Sybok makes it into the Genesis verse. I need a replacement Sam if this is going to continue past the academy flash back stage. Sybok could be every inch the batshit crazy brother Sam was.
delete-account-please-6195578 chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
Excellent story I’m sorry to see this super story came to an end.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Wow. This is great. I haven't been so drawn in to a plot in a while. Thanks.
delete-account-please-6195552 chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
Fantastic chapter will you please update soon cause I can’t wait to read more of this awesome story.
delete-account-please-6195552 chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
Fantastic chapter off to read the next awesome chapter.
delete-account-please-6195552 chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Fantastic chapter I thought it was awesome.
Thousandsmiles chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
Aww. Damn! This was great!
annual123 chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
That was great! Fantastic dialogue and h/c!
nakala chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
This is amazing! So frickin amazing!
nakala chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
This is very well written and extremely interesting.
summerartist chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
I adored this. All of the canon was cleverly woven in. I would have been stumped when it comes to writing a Pon Farr fic with quite so many connections between TOS and reboot. I loved the character interactions and Jim's reaction upon discovery of the ritual. Well done. *big thumbs up*
jdoodles chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
How much can I say about this series? I've been driving my boyfriend crazy while reading it. He keeps asking me what in reading that had me so entranced and I have no answer - he dosent think fan fiction can be so satisfying but I think everyone reading your series knows without a doubt it makes so much sense this is a truly believable series and so mesmerising. I wish I had more after speeding through it as fast as I could. Please don't stop ever