Reviews for A Lotus Crown For The Golden King
Black And White And Gray chapter 20 . 2/25
This is...what can I say?

A part of me is squealing happily about the cuteness of the romance, but the logical side is commenting on the major plot-holes. Unfortunately, the plot-holes are really big, up to the 'are you shitting me?' point. Don't get me wrong, this story is pretty good, but maybe if you change these things, it'll get even better...?

First,
Gilgamesh is a bit OOC.
The manga and anime is my reference for this. I don't think Gil is one to, err, be in a romantic relationship. He also is a lot cockier and uncontrolled. You categorized him pretty well in the first chapter, but it unfortunately went downhill from there.

Second,
Resurrection doesn't work that way.
The only time when someone resurrected was when Shirou got revived by Illya in Heaven's Field. Also, in Fate/Extra CCC, when you die, that's it. You die. Gone. Bye. In there, if you took Gilgamesh as a Servant , he saves you in the end too, so there's no plausible reason for Hikaru to fade away.

Umm, I hope you won't take offense to this, and I hope this helps...but you'll probably think I'm trolling/flaming you anyway...
Guest chapter 20 . 10/6/2014
I really loved this! You know, in all the Fate/Stay Night anime and games Iv'e played/seen, Gilgamesh was always portrayed as an egotistical prick. It's nice to see a softer and more affectionate side of him. (\_/) I'm actually hoping for a sequel though, if you want to that is! (O.O) It's totally YOUR decision to make, since your'e the author and all. Anyway, enough with my ramblings. Just to top this off, your story is AWSOME!
ckirkes2427 chapter 20 . 8/30/2014
I Loved it. Can I ask if you are going to do a Robin Hood one? I would be very happy if you did because there's like one fanfiction on this site of him. Maybe a Cu or Diamuid lancer one? Since being lancer is pain, lancer's always get the short end of the stick it seams, that or it's there E-Rank luck. Anyways I will be looking foreword to any new stories you write.
Halley Vanaria chapter 20 . 5/19/2014
That's so sweet for both of them (giggles)
Senna Bluefire chapter 20 . 5/4/2014
I cant believe that it already has ended it feels just like yesterday, that Ive started reading this story.
P.s and happy 100 reviews.
david chapter 20 . 5/2/2014
any chance of making a female hikaru x Tamamo no Mae fic? please
Diclonious57 chapter 20 . 5/2/2014
I can't wait for more
AzureNight1994 chapter 19 . 4/27/2014
i love this :D i actually prefer this over the gilxsaber _ alot more actually gilxheroine just fits better like a glove on the proverbial muti-verse of fate and it's good could you please create some one shots of some dates it could be awesome and funny to see her put up with him
Guest chapter 19 . 4/23/2014
This ending for some reason feels really rushed...
Duchess Mirka chapter 19 . 4/22/2014
You know I've always wondered what would happen if Hikaru and ko-gil met.
Makoto Yuuko chapter 19 . 4/22/2014
Epilogue!Epilogue!Epilogue!Epilogue!Epilogue!Epilogue! I want Epilogue! We ALL want EPILOGUE! Oh, sorry, i'm overexcited. But, really, we really want epilogue.

Regards,
Me and my homies :3
xenocanaan chapter 19 . 4/21/2014
I really can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/21/2014
I want to see Hikaru and Gilgamesh married and then with a family!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/21/2014
I want to see Hikaru and Gil meet the other Hikaru and her Archer. Or explore Gil's previous relation with the fate extra protagonist.
Diclonious57 chapter 19 . 4/20/2014
So wonderful please do an epilogue