Reviews for Not Fade Away
mikel.hudlin chapter 15 . 2/25
Wow...just...wow! You are an amazing writer and thank you for this awesome story!
oximoxy chapter 15 . 1/30
Cor Blimey, this wasn't half ace! Fairly new to Buffydom in general but I really adored your brilliant story line arc, it kept me in suspense with the richness of plot that you kept on weaving...I immensely enjoyed reading this, thank you so much!
JimmyHall24 chapter 12 . 12/5/2015
I hate that. Strip there power.. who gives you the right to play god?
ridleysolo chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
So great! I'm hooked
ridleysolo chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Great, just great!
AthenaHermione chapter 15 . 4/4/2014
Great story !
Cryzin chapter 15 . 1/23/2014
loved every single chapter of the story, thanks for writing it!
tanama30 chapter 15 . 1/23/2014
what a great story loved it. i am glad that faith was at least able to get a piece of satsu there but in the end she got the girl
twin who likes to travel chapter 15 . 1/22/2014
I'm not really sure what to think of that ending. At least it ended happily. I definitely liked the last three chapters though.
J.S. Jamesbrooke chapter 15 . 1/22/2014
Awe yay! Finally they all happy together! I loved it. Of course I love all your stories so that should be no surprise. I'm really not ready for this one to end though. I needs my fluffy fuffy! haha
twin who likes to travel chapter 13 . 1/12/2014
I disagree with what Xander, Wilow and Buffy said about Xander not hurting Dawn. I think he would because he's just that stupid. Think back to how he hurt Cordelia and Anya. And now you're hooking him up with Dawn, just like they did in the comic books. I hate how they had more than enough girls like him. I never liked him and think Buffy should have knocked his out at least once. I hope I'll like what happens between the Chosen two in the next chapter.
CalypsoCoast chapter 13 . 1/10/2014
Great update :)
WafflesnRizzles chapter 13 . 1/9/2014
Well, gee. That was cute :)
tanama30 chapter 13 . 1/9/2014