Reviews for Makes Equal the High and the Low
ZiggySmallz chapter 9 . 2/12
I ducking love this story
Celestial Moon Of Darkness chapter 9 . 7/4/2016
OMG! This story is soooooo freaking GOOD! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Wildrop chapter 9 . 12/8/2015
This was fun, and an interesting twist.
Thanks for writing!
hansolo18 chapter 9 . 11/1/2015
This has been really interesting so far. I love your AU take on things. I also am super intrigued by Hollow Zangetsu, and can't wait to see how that side of things progress. I cant wait to read more~
Mythweaver101 chapter 9 . 10/16/2015
I love the way you write. The way you have with words is amazing. You can say so much with so little. I also love the baby!zanpakto and the Hollow. I can not wait for what happens next.
EirSensei chapter 9 . 7/6/2015
I absolutely love your way with words . Thank you for a great piece :)
Weaponized Mind chapter 9 . 6/7/2015
I like it. You're taking a different approach which is a nice change of pace. My only criticisms, or rather the only parts I'm not entirely sold on yet, are how you've changed Ichigo's Hollow and Zanpacto. I think it's cool that you changed them, I can even see why the zanpacto would be a child, seeing as Ichigo has only been a full spirit for like 10 days or so. But on the other hand if it's a symbiotic being like you said it has to come from somewhere, so why wouldn't it be grown enough to use. Also I just can't seem to place what the hollow wants at all. It hasn't seemed to display any desires whatsoever yet, so I'm afraid that when Ichigo eventually uses it because his zanpacto isn't ready yet, it'll just be given to him. Anyway I guess you could say I just want to see Ichigo develop his powers more (even if that just entails him training in kido and flashstep). Actually I just want to see more. We can leave it at that. So anyway, Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/2/2015
'o'
Glorilian chapter 9 . 6/1/2015
It's interesting story. I like it, I enjoy reading it... and I look forward to the next chapter. :o)
Panda-Angel-Wings chapter 9 . 5/26/2015
I reread this and it feels like I never read it before. Maybe I never got to chapter 4...
Anyway, I find it interesting how Yoruichi trained Ichigo in flash step. He mastered that, however he didn't train in sword fighting, because she doesn't have a Zanpakuto yet... all very interesting.
Update soon so I can ready more. I am waiting for the next chapter already.
-AngelofDarkus
Shiki Shiori chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Sugoi!
DragonsFlame117 chapter 9 . 5/16/2015
I really enjoy your writing style, it's rather refreshing. This chapter was fun, though I wish there was more!
bsantrim chapter 9 . 5/13/2015
Happy Birthday, and thank you for updating! I'm really enjoying this story. It's unique in the presentation of Ichigo post-death, and I look forward to seeing where you go with it.
alesia-inkubi chapter 9 . 5/13/2015
I really like this so far. The pace is fast, but not so fast that readers can't keep up, and a lot of the character speech matches up to what they might say. The plot is just different enough from canon to not be the same old thing, and I liked what you did with Ichigo having to essentially learn anew about his zanpaktou. A body could wish that the chapters might be getting a little bit longer, but it is what it is. I wonder, how far do you intend to go with this story vs. canon timeline?

Anywho, it's an interesting read so far, keep up the good work, and please don't lose your motivation to finish this.

Sia
Winter's Folly - Summer's Vice chapter 9 . 5/13/2015
Happy birthday then, and if your wondering what might have made someone cry while reading this, go back to the beginning. Sad and beautiful.