Reviews for The Retrospective Recollection
Geeky Blue Strawberry chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Ugh, I was near tears through almost the entirety of this story! I absolutely love the future you made for the characters and still am endlessly appreciative of your characterization and writing. The talk Sheldon and Amy had that morning sounded exactly how I could imagine such topics being discussed by them. And really, a second generation of Sheldon and Ames? Too perfect!
Jaxa chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
This was sweet and what a cute ending.
mphs95 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Very cute. I could so see all of this happen.
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Oh man, that ending was great...
shamy4ever chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
This was so amazing. I enjoyed every part of it and it was so well written and even the characters were IC.
I really hope you plan to follow this up with other parts of their lives since you are such a great author and I would be delighted to read more :)
LLTS!
taj14 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
What a cute story, I really enjoyed reading it.
dessertisserved chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
This was beautiful. It will always be my go to story when I need some quick ...and Shamy lived happily ever after- fix.

Of course Sheldon ended up wanting it everyday, he's going to be a big time snuggle-bunny. Amy's hurt later was palpable, she's just had too much rejection, but Sheldon wanting to focus on her needs was sweet. If only he'd told her first.

Overall so many precious details of the whole group. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Whoever in the forums popped this idea into your head, they are given stealthy kudos from me... I am never less than completely impressed with your writing style. Everything was absolutely wondering in this story, and all the characters were as per usual, completely in character. The small spouts of drama that popped up were extremely well done, and I really liked the little touches you did with each couples' situation on kids, and the tidbits about how they've grown up. (Especially L/P, I don't think I've read about them being in that kind of situation, usually it's popping babies everywhere. Haha.) And wow for Shamy and later Raj! You'd think it wouldn't happen like that but at the same time, the way you wrote it makes it so, SO believable. (The Shamy scenes also had me melting into a pile of feels goo, like that's any surprise!) And I really loved the moments that showed just how close all these seven remained even years later. That last line just made my face split into a grin. Truly a wonderful work of art!
SoNicetobeTrue chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I love this story so much! Is so sweet and well written :)
I hope you update soon!
amethyst60 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Very nice story
smoguntia chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
That was sweet.
Loved the story and the ending was great :-))
jojo2116 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Cutest story ever
MissBazingaFanGirl chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
In the lyrical words from that song by Icona Pop. I totally say, "I love it!"