Reviews for Make War, Make Love

Holy shit.
Hydrocity3 chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
Dayum!
Dissolution chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
This is fucking beautiful.
GrnDrgnzrd chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
ROFLMAO!
Tim46billion chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Finally found number one. Gonna read them ALL! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DragonSword35d chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Well... THAT was interesting. Weiss Reacts pointed me here, but I was not properly prepared. Seductive Blake is HOT. Though I question Yang being that thrown by it. If anything, I would think she would fight back. Same end results, but a different path. Actually, it would have been pretty funny if they were doing that throughout the whole game, trying to distract each other from victory. Only for Jaune to win. Because it's funny.
CC-2224 Commander Cody chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Jaune in charge of Australia? sure i'll go with that :D what you beat his armies? ohh well... us Aussies will just unleash our legions of Shark eating Crocodiles, Crocodile eating Snakes (check out youtube if you don't believe me) and Kangaroo mounted-man eating Dropbears (a vicious cousin of the Koala) your move Author... no one sinks Australia :P -CC
Ann E. Casap chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I couldn't help but think of this after watching last night's episode. XDD ahaha! Weiss hates this game of emotions they play and YANG LOVES IT WHEN BLAKE IS FEISTY! Let the record show!

-Ann
RohanSpartan chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
My body was not ready for this war.

You did good son. You did good.
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Yang is such a drama queen. She has to take everything to the extreme. But that's what makes her Yang.

Blake is cunning. Avoiding defeat and getting sexy time. Win win situation there.

Weiss should really be used to them by now. ;)
Leviticus Wilkes chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Sexy distraction, how fitting.

Again, pretty good. Risk is always a fun game to watch people play, and seeing the strategies that each team uses is a great touch. Granted, that's not what people come for. We come for the, as Ruby puts it, super-sexy-lesbian-marriage. Reading Blake's and Yang's banter is a solid treat, even if it is rather short. Jaune really didn't do anything though, I think you would have done better with Nora, she'd provide some more humor the Jaune, but not trounce RWBY like Pyrrha would. But that's just my opinion, and I can't see what other people do in Jaune.

Cool though.
G.N. Over-Kite chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Blake is looking into infiltrating Yang's capital, so to speak. Getting right up her supply chain! All's fair in love and Risk!
rm928 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I'm glad you told me to look at your profile. This stuff is hilarious! Keep up the good work.
Somebody chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Seems like I read all your stories in the exact opposite order. Opposite order? Opposite... Whatever. Anyways, Love your stories! All of them make me laugh, which... Well, which is good. Very good. VERY VERY GOOD GOOD JOB. cx
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This was just pure awesomeness! Blake you sneaky girl! XD Weiss' expression at the end was just icing on the cake. Hehe. Very nice! :)