Reviews for Shingeki no Fate
Valorias chapter 3 . 8/24
I hope that you one day return to finish this fic. It's one of, if not, the best time travel fic I've found on this site, and is easily the best in the SnK fandom. Until then, however, This will be in my followed and favorites list.
Please update this fic is sooo good!
MORE PLEEEEEEAAASESE
Please update!
Anon chapter 3 . 6/15
You should really continue this.

One of the best premises of any SnK fanfic and it's only 8k words. So much potential here.
Seems like it has been years but I hope you get back to this someday.
Your writing is excellent as always
Joel chapter 2 . 5/19
"Eren isn't usually so protective of strangers", Mikasa says, with full recollection of that one time when Eren was nine and straight up killed the living daylights out of a couple people for her then trusted her to save his life with no prior knowledge of her character at all, before inviting her into his family. I can't see where that trait could have come up before at all.
Pleasee continue
A fan chapter 3 . 4/8
You have the makings of a brilliant fic it is one of the best fanfictions for AOT I've ever read I hope you continue this story
Leopardheart44 chapter 3 . 4/8
This s is an interesting story. I hope that you'll continue with it one day :)
Daughter of Trickery chapter 3 . 4/1
Pllzzzzzzzzz update! It's been more than 3 years! And your story is one of a kind! Please I still believe in this book! Plzzzzz update!
A.Vehuel.A chapter 3 . 2/6
Just found this story, and I think it's brilliant. Part of me is crying just thinking about Eren's internal conflict.
I know it's been a while, but part of me is hoping you'll continue this.
RainyDayReader116 chapter 3 . 1/26
Love this!
riotousorder chapter 3 . 1/23
This story has amazing potential! Please continue this. I don't see lots of time travel SnK fics. Yours is the best I've found and I really really want to read this till the end. How will Eren do about his Titan power? Will he tell his friends or wait until the fall of Trost to tell them? Your story is amazing! Thank you for writing this :"
Crowdust chapter 3 . 1/9
Awww. ️ This was a great story. It's really the little things Eren is doing that I love. Helping Connie, running with Sasha, letting Mikasa keep her hair, and keeping a cool head during dinner (even though I love that fart scene ). And keeping decent balance on broken gear was pretty cool too. Even though it looks like you're not gonna finish it, I just want you know that I love it.

P.s. I'm an ArminxAnnie shipper, so I guess you get bonus points.