Reviews for Shingeki no Fate
ScarletNightFury chapter 3 . 7/10
This is probably abandoned but in false hope Im begging you to update
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 3 . 5/15
Awesome story please don't be a dead account.
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 2 . 5/15
cool chapter
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 1 . 5/15
Awesome
Out of all the fan fictions on this site, this one has been the most well written I have ever seen. Please try to find time to update this story because this alternate world and dilemma you have built for Eren has been so well crafted and executed so far that it would be a shame to never let it see the light of day again. I know you are busy but if ever feel like doing it again, please write another chapter about this story because you would make alot of peoples' days by doing so and maybe the satisfaction of making great literary work might make it worth your while as well. If you managed to read this, thank you and know that if you decide to work on this again, alot of people will be jumping for joy.
redyourmind chapter 3 . 4/24
Pls continue this is great!
amazinglion29 chapter 3 . 4/2
This is really great! Cant wait toseeshat you do in the futurs. Please update this story soon!
I love -
LunaAngel-Eclipse chapter 3 . 2/11
Hi, so, I really love this fic - short though it may be- however it's been a little over a year. Is this permanently abandoned or just on a long break?
YES YES YES YES YES YES SO MUCH YES OH MY GOD YEEEEESSSSSS
Kirazalea chapter 2 . 1/9
Did you just quote Avenged Sevenfold
My hat is off to you
XD Love the story, it's really good so far
ManwithaPlan113 chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
Kinda sad to see this forgotten along with multiple and potential great stories...kinda sad and your probably busy but I hope you update this soon!
GuyInLoveWithEreMika chapter 3 . 10/19/2015
FOR THE LOVE OF THE WALLS PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! IT HOLDS AMAZING POTENTIAL AND IS ALREADY FUCKING AWESOME!
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 3 . 10/19/2015
Oh you don't know how hard it is to find time-travel stories like this! Now that I finally found one that is really good, it's not yet updated in a year! That is so unfair! There are only a few time-travel stories out there! Please update! I am sooo hoping this story isn't abandoned! PLEEEAAASSSEEE! :(
TokusatsuLuv chapter 3 . 9/19/2015
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon

When will Eren reveal himself to Bertolt, Reiner and Annie?