Reviews for Shingeki no Fate
TearsForTheDead chapter 3 . 3/10
I really love this idea, thus I love this story, I really hope u haven't abandoned this for forever. Plz update asap!
Toyin chapter 3 . 11/13/2017
This whole fanfic is amazing, the best I've read so far. Can't wait for Chapter 4
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
Plz do more of this! Im in love with it!
LeafyisQueer chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
Amazing story! I hope you come back to it one day.
Angelmv1999 chapter 3 . 10/11/2017
Update or ill kill you
Valorias chapter 3 . 8/24/2017
I hope that you one day return to finish this fic. It's one of, if not, the best time travel fic I've found on this site, and is easily the best in the SnK fandom. Until then, however, This will be in my followed and favorites list.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
Please update this fic is sooo good!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/13/2017
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
Please update!
Anon chapter 3 . 6/15/2017
You should really continue this.

One of the best premises of any SnK fanfic and it's only 8k words. So much potential here.
Seems like it has been years but I hope you get back to this someday.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/23/2017
Your writing is excellent as always
Joel chapter 2 . 5/19/2017
"Eren isn't usually so protective of strangers", Mikasa says, with full recollection of that one time when Eren was nine and straight up killed the living daylights out of a couple people for her then trusted her to save his life with no prior knowledge of her character at all, before inviting her into his family. I can't see where that trait could have come up before at all.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/15/2017
Pleasee continue
A fan chapter 3 . 4/8/2017
You have the makings of a brilliant fic it is one of the best fanfictions for AOT I've ever read I hope you continue this story
Leopardheart44 chapter 3 . 4/8/2017
This s is an interesting story. I hope that you'll continue with it one day :)