Reviews for Kris
Marion chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
Super! Vivement la suite!
Je d├ęteste Lori!
Bonne continuation ;)
Tobi-Is-Fluffy-Chan chapter 7 . 10/10/2014
It's going by a little too slow for me. Perhaps we could see a lemon between Shane and Kris? And I'm just waiting for things to be revealed with Lori. I hate her so much. Good job on the chapter and story, I like it, but it goes by too slow. These last 7 chappies were a little repetitive to me. But update soon. I hope you continue to right this story.
Audrie-13 chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
Update soon! :) xx

Audrie
HermioneandMarcus chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
catie.wadsworth chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
Are you on Wattpad? Is this FF on Wattpad too?
nerd-5-12 chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
You really need to update. I may know what is going to happen (well kinda) but still id like to see how it all plays out!
Now update!
-love bestfriend-
Bodabot chapter 7 . 5/14/2014
I really want to see Rick and Kris together, ther are already so many Daryl stories, but it looks like you may be going the way of Daryl. Well wherever you go, I am enjoying the story.
sillygabby chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
Love this story!
But god do I feel bad for Kris having to be Lori's sister.
It's weird I didn't mind Lori in the show, but in 99% of fanfics I love to hate her.
Anyways I like this story a lot because I haven't read any story with a similar plot before.
I'm excited to see how Shane is dealt with.
He seems like a gigantic asshole, but he doesn't really seem all obsessive and stuff over Lori.
So I think it would be cool to see the Shane situation dealt with in a different way then how things go down in the show.
Perhaps the guys Kris killed could be a part of Tony, Dave and Randell's group, and when the time comes for those characters to enter it will be an easier situation to deal with since she killed like what 4 or so of their guys?
Can't wait to see what you decide on!
jessica.orr.1884 chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
omg I loved the moment between Daryl and Kris, a love triangle would be interesting with Daryl, Rick and Kris! Can't wait to see what you come up with, update soon!
TheWalkingDeadx chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
This is one of my favorite stories. I get so excited when you update. You're an amazing writer and I can't wait for the next chapter.
nerd-5-12 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
You are so mean! How dare you cut off like that?!
Loved the chapter!
Love you bestfriend!
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
I want them to kiss xx
PleasantlyPremeditated chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
Your guest needs to calm down. Haha. Morally fucked up, sure. Physically gross, no. There's no blood relation between the two of them. No incest. No "gross" factor. The reason it's considered disgusting for close blood relatives to engage in such behaviors is because it often results in effed up offspring and because of the abuse factor. In this case, Kris is just a cunt, not "gross". Anyway, this is interesting so far. I don't usually read stories where an OC is involved or gets involved with so many canon characters, but it's fine for a little side reading.
WalkingDeadGirl chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
Wooh! Read all six chapters right now in a row. It is now seven in the morning and haven't fell asleep. Story is really goid and kept me hooked. I kinda wanna see a bit if a love triangle with Kris, Shane, and Rick. Or possibly a love diamond with all of them plus Daryl. And please keep bashing Lori, I cannot stand her! Oh well, enough ranting... Keep up the awesome work and update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/24/2014
Sigh, you really don't think getting romantically involved with your sisters HUSBAND and the FATHER of her child is a nasty thing to do? Really? She IS related to him because he's her BROTHER in law. He's also the father of her NEPHEW. I just, i cant fathom how you don't find that morally reprehensible. Just wow!
I find it disturbing that you feel there is nothing wrong it, please tell me you wouldn't do that to YOUR sister. Not trying to be nasty but I really really hope you are very young because i cant believe that a mature adult could think that way. All i can suggest is that you ask any people you know someone who's opinion you value how they feel about the situation you are writing because i really think you need a second or third opinion. Put yourself in your oc's shoes and your best friend in Lori's shoes, do you still think its ok. I really hope not.