Reviews for Forever and Ever
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 35 . 3/15/2015
A beautiful baby boy! Love the story and can not wait for more.
john6lisa chapter 34 . 3/15/2015
I was just thinking about this story and wondering if you were going to continue it, and low and behold... a great, new chapter. Thank you.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 34 . 3/15/2015
Love the story and can not wait for more.
MONEBUDDHA chapter 34 . 3/15/2015
I'm so glad you updated. I've always loved this story and you've written them so beautifully. Looking forward to the next update which I hope is very soon.
Guest chapter 34 . 3/15/2015
It's baaack! love it! Can't wait for next chapter
MsCarmicheal chapter 33 . 12/2/2014
The first chapter was enough to make me completely fall in love with this story! I absolutely adored little Bering and wells and I wished they stayed small longer :). But seriously this is soooo good the only thing I personally missed was the fact that I kinda missed Helena's pov but other than that it's definatly one of my favourite au w13 stories! So really thank you for putting so much time and effort into writing this story :))))
Guest chapter 33 . 10/22/2014
Where are you? Please, come back!
beifonglover chapter 33 . 9/20/2014
This story is so adorable! Thank you so much for writing it. I can't wait for more!
hoopster10 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Finally! :)
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 33 . 9/14/2014
Love it and can not wait for more.
Mileminnie chapter 33 . 9/13/2014
Love to story it's great
Guest chapter 32 . 9/8/2014
I was really liking this story! Well-written :) Are you coming back to finish it? Please say yes
john6lisa chapter 32 . 6/10/2014
Loved how it worked out. Now, about the artifact and .
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 32 . 6/9/2014
Love it and can not wait for more.
Guest chapter 32 . 6/9/2014
A boy. Why am I *not* surprised? Myka's practically a guy anyway so maybe the y chromosome came from her.