Reviews for The Destined Ones
Aipom4 chapter 9 . 9/11/2014
I'm glad you put tom and maya together
twlightbella chapter 17 . 6/30/2014
Liam and Steffy get married a third time and are named their twins a boy and girl cooper aspen and phoebe Kelly is named after Thomas and Steffy 's twin sister phoebe who died and Liam and Steffy are running spencer publications and steffy is working at forester and star creations the brother company and buying the house from Katie
I-Was-Here2345 chapter 15 . 3/11/2014
Love your story I hope you write more Steam Fanfiction
KIRRAA chapter 15 . 12/3/2013
Finally Hopeless gets some just desserts and the same for the town whore Brooke.I hope that since Ridge is coming back to B&B the same can happen to those two on the show,maybe they can find some way to bring Stephanie back,so she can see how her BFF is still the same homewrecking skank.
blueberry24 chapter 12 . 11/14/2013
Hope and Brooke are crazy
Laurie-Lee chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
Another great chapter! I love how fast you update. This story has been keeping me on the edge of my seat. Hope is one loca lady. I am rooting for Steffy to find out she either is still pregnant or will find that out very soon. Very nice handling of Brooke too. Bill better repent with Katie though.
Only1ToniD chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
I am SO intrigued! And I find it HILARIOUS that Princess Pill-Popper is BAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKK! If she ever REALLY left!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/9/2013
noo. come back with more please.
gaddy30 chapter 9 . 11/4/2013
Hope is lost.
Laurie-Lee chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
Again, this was a wonderful chapter, however honestly, I think they are not long enough. I love your stories. Keep the chapters coming.
Laurie-Lee chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
It is getting really good. I really love Taylor and Ridge, as well as Steffy and Liam together. Keep posting!
BBG chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
LikIng Thorne and Quinn together. Cannot wait to read what Liam is going to do to prove to Steffy that she is the only one. Oh Hope, gonna l
Only1ToniD chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
This is just... LOVING this story! I read 7 & 8 backwards, but GAWD! SO much better than the CRAPOLA on the show!
BBG chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
Oh what good news for Tridge? Nice to see the whole fam together in Paris and cannot wait for Liam to be in Paris.
KeSuQueen chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
I love this! This is how it should be but how Brad Bell won't let it be. Oy. Great job. Please update soon.