Reviews for Twisted Fantasy (ABANDONED)
Trance20666 chapter 5 . 1/15
Too bad you abandoned the story. Seemed like it would be great. But I understand losing interest in things. I'm not a writer myself. I just get tons of ideas and I get bored of them easy.
Hope you will find the spark again.
Alexa chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
Nononono you can't, you can't! Give it to someone else please! These are two of my favourite fandoms! This story was getting somewhere! Please I NEED this! *BREAKS DOWN CRYING* PLEASE!
rAndOmgiRl1220 chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
This is amazing and I almost cried and that is a huge complament (sorry for the misspelled word) this will be recommended to my friends. I love it. Please update soon!
Jamesk19 chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
Great story so far cant help feeling sorry for harry though being swamped with dreams of the love of his life with someone else looking forward to next chapter (hopefully this story is not being left unfinished). And hopefully clary and harry meet and work things out soon. Keep up the great work pretty unique crossover fic and am looking forward to how it plans out
Jamesk19 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Amazing first chapter looking forward to reading the other 3 current chapters. Fav followed
georgia chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
i want clary and harry to meet!
muchfeels chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
Please update this is amazing!
krisztinamandli chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
I love it! Please update soon!:))
Lil'Fuj13 chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
GAHHH! Is this gonna turn into a HP xover? Cos girl, this is great! And when Clary was all like "over the sticks and stones" I was like, "they're gonna break some bones!"
Guest chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
Please write more your story is really good! I look forward to reading more of your stories! :D
Alianna15 chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
Nice beginning, interested to see where it goes...
sprinklesonpancakes chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
wow I love it! please keep updating! please!
Lil'Fuj13 chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
Deatheaters are attacking! Schist! *hoh fans, pun intended!* I am now officially in a luv/hate realationship with cliffies...

LUV UR WRITTING SUMMER AND KEEP IT UP!
rxsetyler chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
To the guest:
Thank you for your constructive feedback. I will keep that in mind when writing the next chapter. :) I understand that this chapter isn't the most eventful, but I wasn't trying to write edge-of-your-seat cliffhangers. OH, and thank you so much for catching my mistake with the predecessors thing, I really appreciate it! I'll correct the error ASAP.
However, just remember that this is the UNEDITED version; my normal editor is unable to review it right now. She normally catches my grammar mistakes, although I do take pride in correcting most of my grammar.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read and review. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
Learn grammar and stop writing chapters with inconsistencies. .. its predecessors not successors. .. You are not being mysterious at all. .. don't have such notions