Reviews for Perfect
Orchidellia chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Hehe I like your fic. Everything you wrote is true, and Shepard is super creepy. Also, I think you ruined the word perfect for me forever. Terrific job :-)
Darth Meta chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I'm going to be completely blunt and honest, I hate how you killed off Tali and Garrus...but this ending actually makes a lot of sense. So thanks to you, I'm never going to choose synthesis ever again.

Well done!

P.S. I'm not being sarcastic here. I'm actually very thankful you wrote this.
LegionN7 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Huh. Thats actually some pretty good insight into indoctrinated thought process.
It would make sense for the cpmbined might of the Reapers to brute-force Shepard's mind into submission at a weak moment, to rebuild his mind.
It seemed a bit out there for him to have gotten EDI to have those contingencies so quickly (especially after achieving sentience) but other than that it was... perfect.
Im sure Freud would say under the extreme stress Shepard wanted to have his mother and therefore attacked everyone as transference.
Great fic!
Osage chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Wow, just when I thought the synthesis ending couldn't get any worse, you prove me wrong. This was a sad 'alternate' piece. Though I hope the crew wouldn't be this gullible, they would have heard Shepard shooting their team mates over comms. My only other suggestion is to use 'he felt' a bit less. This is a form of telling and it really takes away from the action when you summarize everything Shepard felt instead of just writing it as he's experiencing it. Other than that, nice speculative piece! I never would have linked synthesis with indoctrination, but you provide a compelling case for it now.
bluekrishna chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
well, that was dark...and yet I kept picturing Sheploo with a big ol' smile on his face as he dispensed 'perfection' to all his friends and shipmates. just the biggest, creepiest grin one could hope to imagine. /shudder. anyway, i liked it. an interesting take on the I.T.. i especially like marauder shields in this fic, with his little 'no, shepard!'. oh, marauder shields, you are the hero we deserve. if i have any crit, it's the many 'was's in here and some awkward phrasing that could use a good polish. the 'grey earth' section is a prime example of this. it could use some editing just to make it more evocative in imagery and less passive. but i enjoyed it nevertheless. good job!
Lady Amiee chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Shepard was indoctrinated? Kinda makes sense when you think about it. This one really had me thinking and I like that alot, it's a different take on the ending that I've never seen before. It made me sad though, that they all died, even Hackett, and I never have been able to imagine him dying the cantankerous old git. Anyway, creepy and origional, loved it. Well done, consider me creeped.
dogboat333 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Wow, this is dark. Just... wow. Dude, how do you sleep at night knowing that you wrote this?! It's a good story, don't get me wrong, and writing a story that includes the Indoctrination Theory is cool, but... holy shit dude, this is dark.
Marauder Shields chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I'M IN A FIC!? YES!

But seriously, very nicely done for something about the Indoctrination Theory. I'm creeped out by this.
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 10/14/2013