Reviews for Second Best
Meg 8099 chapter 5 . 3/20
Wow this is really good! Why did u stop?! Please continue I'm hooked! :-)
AnonymouseSqueek chapter 5 . 3/20
This is AMAZING! I love the roles you have put the girls in. The internal struggle, the fear, the love, the disappointment. Just bloody brilliant.

Keep up the amazing work.
pizzofmind chapter 5 . 2/27
Really hoping Santana was just faking about not remembering. I love this fic and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Softballgurl03 chapter 5 . 2/15
This story is fantastic! I just reread it for the second time! If you updated it soon that would be amazing!
camis00 chapter 5 . 1/31
plsss im dying here! i need another one! i love this history! :) (sorry for my english)
justwankyglee chapter 5 . 1/30
Oh the angst. I hate Sam so much. I hate him with a burning passion. Arghh he's so irritating! And it frustrates me when Brittany doesn't stand up for herself. Great chap though
hangover1111 chapter 5 . 1/28
Update please the weather is depressing and your stories really cheer me up :) x
Diii chapter 5 . 1/27
omg sdfghjkl;kjgfdfghjkl;
Gleek114 chapter 5 . 1/24
Please keep updating! This is great!
BrittanaWins chapter 5 . 1/17
It's be nice if that girl Stacy started to flirt with britt.
hlnwst chapter 5 . 1/10
Holy crap. Shit's getting real. I'm intrigued to find out what Santana's mindset is during all this, especially since Britt came out to her and she's still goofing with Sam... I'm intrigued :)
Glee4ever123 chapter 5 . 1/9
I really hate Sam. He's such a douche. San needs to break up with him.

I thought you were going to have then kiss. I'm so glad that didn't happen. It would have been so sad if britt got a kiss and San didn't remember. It's already bad enough she did to remember the things she said. It's be nice if that girl Stacy started to flirt with britt. Jealous Santana would be interesting.
NJHOUSEFAN chapter 5 . 1/8
I didn't think it was so choppy. I liked it and the twist. Interesting that she likes Britt. I almost want her to confide in Mike too.
nevertrustamime chapter 5 . 1/8
This story hits me right in the FEELS lmao I love It so much
jtour chapter 5 . 1/8
It's like I'm watching a telenovela where the story is dragged on with such intensity that I just wanna scream at the tv to get the two together already! Good stuff.