Reviews for Second Best
CMlove2123 chapter 5 . 4/7
Update please please please
Mtzgleek95 chapter 5 . 3/2
I knew this was going to be an awesome story! I was so pumped, until I saw you updated last in Jan 2014.. I didn't even bother to check that before I started reading, I usually don't get into a story if it's discontinued. In hopes that that isn't what happened here, I wanted to let you know this is so good. I hope you get back to it one day.
Mtzgleek95 chapter 1 . 3/2
I just finished the first chapter, there is so much potential here. You rock! Can't wait to read the next 4 chapters, I'm so excited!
Bread chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
brittana1314 chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
Desperately need an update! Such a good story!
goosewriter chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
hey, i miss this story!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
You should write more to this story
nayasantana0112 chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
I'm literally Brittany- well at least I was back in high school. I wish that you continued writing this so that Brittany could have had a happy ending. When I had got the courage to tell my best friend that I had feelings for her, she cut all ties with me. That bitch
Gleek1025 chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
I really like your story can't wait for an up date :)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
Im still really into this story! any hopes for an update?
Bread chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
Can u please update I love this story so much n wld love to see how it all plays out between Santana and Brittany XOXO
Love B.
hotdamnaya chapter 5 . 5/6/2014
I feel si attached to this story, like really. Please please please im begging you, continue this story, i really wanna see how this all plays out. I love flirty touchy santana.. she's so hot. Please let there be more teasing. I knew it. Santana's having feelings for brittany too. But please dont make her jealous of the stacey girl, it'd be annoying.
Meg 8099 chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
Wow this is really good! Why did u stop?! Please continue I'm hooked! :-)
AnonymouseSqueek chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
This is AMAZING! I love the roles you have put the girls in. The internal struggle, the fear, the love, the disappointment. Just bloody brilliant.

Keep up the amazing work.
pizzofmind chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
Really hoping Santana was just faking about not remembering. I love this fic and I can't wait for the next chapter!