Reviews for For Everything A Reason
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Nice.
herverma chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Love that the story is completely realistic and they don't suddenly wake up one day and decide that they are in love with each other. Draco's characterization is brilliant. He is still Draco Malfoy and not lost his identity of being a Slytherin. Just amazing. Keep writing!
Sorceress of Magic chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Aww so sweet
hisnhers chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Amazing. Forgiveness is possible when we try and see things from another's point of view...

Draco is a complicated character. You've done him justice in my opinion. He's still Slytherin though not overly so, not Gryffindor either. He's himself with a healthy dose of reality and even empathy - for Hermione, if no one else.

I'm glad your 'little drabble' turned into a 8,000 word fic. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! -his
starsNflowers chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
This was great, I love their relationship post-war and wish you could have made this into a full blown story. The bit at Malfoy Manor was really inspired too.
Great job!
lily.parker chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Oh that's okay. It's cool. No biggie. I'm not even affected. I mean it's totally okay that you've managed to just casually make me cry like a bitch with 8000 words. Whoever Sara is she should be imprisoned :P.
Seriously though I absolutely loved this so much that I feel like my very soul is aching because I didn't want it to stop. I love how you characterized Draco and his conflict. I love how he's liked her from the beginning and how he gets her and is there for her. I love their dialogue. I love how Ron is a little shit (this one I can't explain :P). I love the parallels between the story of Lily/Snape (that part made me sob my eyes out btw. You should totally take responsibility for the fact that my eyes are now lying on the floor XD) and Hermione/Draco's (especially b/c they didn't end up the same way). Basically what I'm trying to say is that I love everything and you're an awesome writer... so yeah :).
clexa chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
okay so this is just amazing and i'm rendered speechless. great job, i love it! (:
d0ct0rwh0-h4rryp0tt3r chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
brb crying bc this was just too good
galaapple12 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I like it! Nice job.
la pitchoune chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Cool story so well written! I loved it. Thanks
littlemisselvee chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Well written little drabbles. :) Thank you for sharing your talent.
BeccaLPRobinson chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
That was the most beautiful thing I have ever read.
TheVeiledsatyr chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Beautifully written and true to character. Thanks for sharing.
SimplyHermione chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
This doesn't have nearly enough reviews for how genuine and real of a story it is. So here I am. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Very sweet, as well as plausible. And it doesn't get too crazy mushy or out of character, either. Well done.
authorofthelasttrilogy chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Hey! Omg! This was so good! I almost started CRYING it was so good! Keep writing and you shall go far!
Love Logan