Reviews for Lion's Tooth
evenlarkfan2002 chapter 13 . 4/12
That was great writing and story, I was wondering will you resume writing this story its been 2 years since last update on this chapter 12.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU WERE DOING SO WELL! YOU COULDN'T DO MORE OF THE STORY!? Well it's was one of the best I've ever read. Bravo. -L
Omg. I'm just gonna say this. You are an excellent writer. You have the characters presented perfectly. Your story has so much in it you could seriously write a book. Just awesome story and I'm about to read the last chapter. Thanks! -L
Coolkid chapter 13 . 1/25
Keep updating
asdfghjkl1194 chapter 13 . 1/10
I've just finished reading your story all the way through and I'm absolutely in love with it. I even cried a little bit because of the relationship between Haymitch and Katniss. I really hope you continue because now I'm invested in the story and I need resolutions!
This is an unforgettable story. You're really an amazing writer... I come back often to see if there's been an update. It's quite the cliffhanger you've left for us readers! I hope that someday you're able to finish it. If not, would you consider giving a 'cliff notes' type of summary for the remainder of the story, so we know how it ends? Just a thought. Happy New Year!
ZarinaSapphire chapter 13 . 1/1
Yeah I agree with justanothercaleoshipper, this one of the best I have read on this site, if I had an account this would be on my faves.

Alexabee don't take any notice of cowards. Please update this amazing story. :)
justanothercaleoshipper chapter 13 . 12/30/2014
Hey! The "guest" that put up the nasty comment; I bet you signed out of your account just to put up that comment because your even afraid to recieve negetive attention. This is an amazing fanfiction and I doubt you could do what Alexabee did. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/24/2014
That was sick. You are stupid for writing this shit. You suck, just die already.
Cloudless Dreamer chapter 13 . 12/17/2014
the feels... I can't describe - so many, too many... It's a horrid thing they're going through and i actually feel terrible about wanting you to update; cause that mean they'll probably suffer more. (Light at the end of the tunnel?)

I was completely enraptured with this, word for word and read it all in one sitting hanging onto every sentence, feeling their pain... ready to click the next chapter link. Then realized you haven't updated in over a year. I think some little part of me actually died a little.

urgh, not making much sense but my mind is still in happy fanfic whirlwind. So i shall bid you farewell, and magically hope for christmas this year you update! :) happy holidays
L chapter 13 . 12/3/2014
First you make me sob like someone died, then you make cuss and scream and boil with rage and now you are making me stare at the last updated column with horror. What's wrong with you?
WishItWasForever chapter 13 . 10/24/2014
I have read and reread this chapter and it still gives me many emotions. I simply love your story. Its almost a year since you last updated and I'm literally starting to get disapointed because your story is amazing. Will Katniss meet Peeta's fiance? Is she going to encounter them both? Please update.
Shuniece chapter 13 . 9/18/2014
Oh July God I love this! Please update! Ahahsjdi
Guest chapter 13 . 9/17/2014
Well. I really don't know what to say. I read this story from start to finish, hoping - desperately praying that poor Katniss would find some relief from her troubles. But, quite honestly, I would not blame her for entirely turning into a hermit like Haymitch. Hollis is no doubt reprehensible, but Darrow! Good God, his crime is even worse. To enable his wife with her madness and abuse? This is truly terrible. Honestly, I don't really care for Peeta in this story either. He seemed to have no issues fucking around with a merchant girl for his mother's approval. And after Katniss disappeared, it seems that he moved on so easily from her - wtf? He has a girlfriend now and he's trying to BLAME Katniss for not telling him that she loved him? WTF? That's just bloody manipulative. I mean seriously, he KNEW how much his mother TORTURED that poor girl. Even his so-called Merchant girlfriend was better than that! SHE - a complete stranger was horrified - but Peeta and Darrow did nothing. DARROW. Oh God, I hate that character so much.

I'm sorry, but I'm pretty disgusted with the so-called "good" characters in this story. I can't believe I'm saying this, but hardcore Everlark shipper though I am, there is a LOT wrong here and Katniss should NOT under any circumstance go back to Peeta. Sorry. Not sorry.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
I hope this story has not been Abandoned. I've reread it many times and I'm still hoping that you'll be able to write the ending. It's an unforgettable story. Thanks for sharing what you've written so far...