Reviews for Lion's Tooth
beeelle1603 chapter 13 . 1/29
I just read the last 13 chapters in one go. This is one of the best stories I've read on here...it made me cry almost every chapter. I know you haven't updated in awhile, but please please please finish it! I really hope to be able to read the completed story and get some closure. Great writing! :)
Want some more of this
Indie-Girl-7 chapter 13 . 12/31/2015
Just read this in one sitting and see you haven't updated in forever! Ugh, I need more, wish you would update and finish your story. It's really, really good!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/12/2015
You know, the books never managed to make me cry. For the movie, I only cried once for Finnick because I never expected it to be that way but you managed to make cry throughout the whole story. This is devastating and very well written. Keep it up and I hope a woman like Hollis never exist in this life.
Villemo chapter 13 . 12/6/2015
I so so wish you would continue this story. It's both horrible and amazing, heartbreaking but so beautiful, and extremely addictive. Maybe just one more chapter? In serious need of some closure here. Amazing work.
mylove4klaroline chapter 13 . 11/9/2015
please update update update update update
Guest chapter 13 . 11/7/2015
Ugh... This story is sooo captivating... I do hope you are considering finishing it. It's amazing. Heartbreaking. And you've left quite the cliffhanger! Please, continue writing. You really have a way with words.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/17/2015
DANG IT! DANG U TO HELL HOLLIS.
The tears...
Oldiebutgoodie chapter 13 . 10/15/2015
Please, please, please keep going! This story brought me to tears. You are a very talented writer.
Chiara chapter 13 . 9/4/2015
I'm begging you to please write further! I cried on every chapter! This book is just so good and I hope you can write further!
Casie1110 chapter 13 . 8/30/2015
Update please!
sianjones123 chapter 13 . 7/27/2015
I'm sorry but you can't just finish there
feelingshortofstable chapter 13 . 6/13/2015
Okay, I don't know if that was actually the intended ending, but either way. Just wow. I'm sorry that I couldn't bring myself to review earlier. I was partially compelled by the next button each time, but more so just dealing with the painful ache in my chest. The deeper and darker and spiraling desperation that you painted with your words hurt worse to read than anything in my recent memory. And it's fiction. But it isn't. And it's-as you said-psychological. And that is real.
GUCIGIRL chapter 13 . 4/25/2015
Where is the rest? Gah! This story is fantastic (how does it end?)
evenlarkfan2002 chapter 13 . 4/12/2015
That was great writing and story, I was wondering will you resume writing this story its been 2 years since last update on this chapter 12.