Reviews for Log Entries: The Personal Logs of B'Elanna Torres, Chief Engineer
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 3 . 5/10
An interesting look int B'Elanna's head. I think you showed her fall into depression very well. I liked seeing her feelings for Tom, and I liked the part about Seven and Harry holding B'Elanna together while she waited for news about Tom, and the her 'girl talk" with Seven.

The rift you described between her and Janeway made me sad, and I wish I had had the chance to see that mended in this story.
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 1 . 5/7
Very interesting so far! Also sweet.
I think it shows a lot about how B'Elanna has grown not just in her relationship with Tom but from her remark at the beginning about "Too bad the traitor Tuvok survived when so many died" to when she's talking about being relieved he and Tom are alrigh after the holographic Seska incident.
Ironbear chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
Damn. This is good stuff, Jamelia. It'd be interesting to see it continued on through the rest of the season and then S6 and s7. It'd be fascinating to see Torres' private thoughts on Dark Frontier, Equinox, The Disease, and some of the other episodes.
prince-bishop chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
I like this 3 good chapters, I was a big fan of this show.
DeltaCat chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
Thanks for posting this, it's great. So glad I came across it whilst browsing. There is far too little written from B'Elanna's perspective.
Alpha Flyer chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
I had forgotten what an interesting take this was on Thirty Days. Thoroughly enjoyed - the perfect thing to read while off work sick.
Alpha Flyer chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Sorry for not commenting earlier - it's been busy ... So glad to see this again. It's been a while! There aren't enough P/T stories on this site, and this one brought the sizzle.