Reviews for Secure Containment of Prophecy: Case Number 368 (SCP-368)
Fabugoat chapter 1 . 5/26
Fabulous, just fabulous.
RCPMione chapter 1 . 2/13
NIce!
Righteousham chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Hello and good day,

This was a original, clever and fresh story and I loved every word of it. Harry's final statement sealed it for me and I chuckled silently to myself. It's not often that I find something new that surprises me in this fandom anymore. Therefore, I really appreciate the witty little gems like this that come along with less frequency as time draws us further away from the publication of book seven.

Your work has been read, loved and will be remembered fondly.

Keep writing.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Wouldn't that suck big time! Thanks for sharing.
kffs chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Hahahahahahaha

That was great
Jonuts chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Oh man, I could just Hermione and Harry strangling unspeakables for this incident. I couldn't stop laughing as soon as I saw the actual prophecy and their reactions.
Rex888 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Seriously
tragicmat1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Haha. Love it
Thekilleregglord chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Well done,

Really good
Random number generator chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Great oneshot, I hope that you will write more!
R-dude chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I Lol'd.
BretheBabbit chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Lol o heads would roll
What'sHerFaceTheAwesome chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Very funny!
Darklooshkin chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Eh-heh-heh, that was great.
TimeLoopedPowerGamer chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
This so damn good! Saw this linked on reddit's /HPfanfiction/, squeed, read immediately. Now a favorite.

You've got the SCP lingo down almost perfect. Not overdone, like some classic SCPs themselves. Good end. To the point and well shaped. Well done, I say. Keep up the good work.

Would love to see other HP SCPs done, maybe even some really AU ones - but no! Such is the fan, always looking to stuff themselves on too much of a good thing until it is crass and sordid and boring.

So obviously I'm favoriting you just in case anything this good, of any kind, happens again. Excelsior!