Reviews for Eye Sight
kandita chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
OMG! Oh what tangled web we weave. I did not see this coming...and so soon...I thought he was conspiring with Neji(lol). But, really he used her blindness as a way to achieve great height and he did. I feel bad for her(heal her then brake her).

But, of all people she called Neji. She herself don't trust the guy. How, will she survive in that household? They're all vultures(him and his dad). Which brings me to this...did Hiashi have anyone that he trusted? You know incase he died and leave his children.

What is going through Gaara head right now?

Do update soon
sweetgirl929 chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
Great story so far and almost crying from this last chapter. Please tell us who was Hinata's donor and have them make up soon! Please?
Crimson Shards chapter 9 . 8/12/2014
Your story is a fun read. A nice different angle. Great twist, I thought the secret was Gaara was paid by Neji to do the surgery. Ur secrets better. Haha
Hope u keep goin )
Voyna chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
This was ... majestic.
I heard that before a tornado started, there was some type of eerie calm that took over the territory at origin of the needed weather depression. That would be the part with Kurenai. A certain bored calm, with Hinata wondering about whether or not she was living to the fullest the chances that she was giving but also announcing already with her state of mind a need for separation between the individual Hinata and the Hinata created by Gaara.
Then, the first twirl of air that will be the basis of the tornado. When Kurenai mentions Gaara's ambition. A twitch in Hinata, the first seed of doubt.
The proof is the body of the tornado, discovering how Gaara had manipulated information about her as to gain her trust (because that is what we are talking about), all feelings of mutual understanding, affection are pulled into that fact.
Finally the eye, the calmness in the decision. Hinata had no inner struggle, no battle, no doubt. She knew what she had to do. She believes she is out of the tornado when in fact, she is nothing but in the middle.
And finally Neji? A new depression that will cause the maintenance of the tornado? Possibly. She might willing permit him to manipulate her as to reach her goals to revive the Hyuga business. He is the only mentor she has left. She might also decide to study economics and he will be her support, as disdainful as he is. However, it might get dangerous when she actually uncovers facts about her family. And then, what will save her from that man she has given herself up to to spite another man?
My dear, you were made to write political and social critiques, according to me. This was simply elegant. No wonder you are my number one favorite author.
xXYour DoomXx chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
Awesome chapter! Damn it! Nooooo I don't want them to break up
kandita chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
I am curious as to where is her scheming cousin and his father? And, to what extent will they go to get. Hold in Hiashi's money that is rightfully left to his rightful heir. My next issue is that Gaara, is not all he is cut up to be. It's like he's hiding something from Hinata? I don't know...maybe I'm just over thinking it. M

I give Hinata a lot of credit. For a blind girl, she could see the fake, phoney, and hypocrite from a mike away...which brings me to Neji. She knew he did mean well. She knows what he n his dad are really after. So, I give her credit for staying far awaya from them and wanting to continue her education so she can learn the aspect and decide what to do after she achieves that.

Which brings me to another question when will she start to learn about her family? When will she decide to actually look at photos of her decease parents n sister? She needs to know what they look like? And, whose eye is it that she have? Who was the one that suggest her eye transplant? She stated that there's family secrets that she'll have to unfold.

I must say that it's quiet obvious that there's a lot of pent up sexual frustration between the two. But, as I've said before just how good his Gaara for her? Something just don't adds up. Is he genuine and honest? Or is he some how working with Neji? Again I hope to all that is great that I'm wrong. I really am rooting for them.
Sabie0521 chapter 8 . 6/10/2014
Oooooo, I really want to see what's next!
Voyna chapter 8 . 4/16/2014
Well, let us speak frankly about this. You at this moment have given a new meaning to literary orgasm, yes. And I feel that I must very seriously write this review, without any of my ridiculous bouts of insanity that usually follow. I really appreciated your take on Gaara and his dependence upon Hinata when it came to his choice of specialization. I liked the fact that there was some change in him that occurred when he heard about her. However, there is something shady in him that is getting out, and I very much love it. There is ambition, some lack of impulse control, instability. At the moment, Hinata is very much taken with the fluttery feelings she feels about him, the only man she ever met. But what do you know, tomorrow she might want a change of pace. She might be dissatisfied with this life of seclusion he offers her, she might want to finish high school, go to university, become a social worker, a sociologist, a historian, a writer (that would be a wonderful spin, from romance reader, to romancer to romancer novel writer). She will eventually meet other men, maybe an Aburame Shino or an Inuzuka Kiba (look here, Hinata wants to become a veterinarian because she develops an obsessive love for cats and whom does she meet while she does some volunteering, it could feasibly happen). How will this man, that after all willfully let himself lose control and enjoy the body of a girl in a woman's shape, accept a break that eventually will have to happen in their symbiosis?
All this to say that ... he gave a virgin an orgasm. He is the man! I had to underline that, excuse me. As for the sex scene, I was very, very, very, very agreeably surprised at the sophistication of language and just the right amount of explicitness without slipping into vulgarity. I have seen professional writers (one of which you know) fail at where you have succeeded.
My dear, you wrote a very impressive chapter and I am waiting to see how it will develop further when reality kicks in. And you raised the bar very high in both the domains of willful men and sexual intercourse. We will see whether I will be able to hold my own.
I am raising my glass to you, my Sasori of doom. And am still, and even more now, your most faithful admirer.
Fher34 chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
She tried to cook. Oh xD and he actually ate it! I wonder what it reeeeally tasted like? Only you and Gaara know. It was so undeniably cute...although salted tongue...oh dear. In my country it is also a dish...though I never had a fancy for it D: lolol
I truly loved this chapter. ;) and not because of the you-know-what thing at the end of the chapter. I feel like now these two awesome characters are closer. As close as two people can be...and I adore it!
and woah...Gaara got...rough...ohmysweetgoodness o.o
I await for the next chapter! :D best of luck. .
Fher34 chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
O.O he is so damn sweet x3 and everyone knows thay a sweet red haired boy translates directly to smoking sexy.
Gaara dearest...I love thee dearly...too bad u r indeed taken.
*fangirlish sob.
But his smiles...*sigh. Is it getting hot around here or is it just me? :D this story is such a sweet one.
Hinata-Hime-Starz chapter 8 . 4/12/2014
How can Hinata read of she was born blind? It just doesn't make any sense. It takes a long time to learn that
Voyna chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
My dearest, my most beloved and darling Anjel ... What did I do to you for you to do this to me every time IN THE MIDDLE OF MY EXAM WEEK!
Every time I am supposed to be concentrated, ready to fight for my life (or scholarship), you poop out an AMAZING chapter! I loved this chapter, and I am not much into the lovey dovey thing, you know that already. But this was so simple. The lives of two people that didn't get much from this world, finding each other and trying to build some semblance of a reality together. They are broken, they miss thousands of pi├Ęces to make them whole, yet they have hope and it is beautiful. But I really appreciate the fact that you do write about their problems too, about those hesitations, self-doubts and I love the parallel you are tracing between Gaara and Hinata that both suffer from low self, yet cannot understand the how the other person could suffer from the same problems. I am looking forward to them actually starting to stabilize their relationship and how they will cope with the obvious jealousy Hina will feel at Gaara's thoughfulness and the fact that Gaara seems to feel some type of incapacity to make all this official at once. Maybe is he scared that whatever it is that he has now, may be taken away from him. Very good job, my favorite, demonic little Anjel. You are writting as deliciously as always and I am really looking forward to seeing where this will go! Much love from your admirer, Voyna
xXYour DoomXx chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
Awesome! Loved it! Is there going to be more? Or are you ending it there?
Hinata-Hime-Starz chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
That was sooo cute! And I actually remember this story from a long time ago. Just happy to see smother chapter.
realsky chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
Wow so cute. Neji wants hinata's money? Was hinata homeschooled? Whose eyes did hinata receive?
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »