Reviews for Wish me Luck
When will you update again?
cho sandy chapter 24 . 4/13
good for Cedric. hope you will update soon
Pharies chapter 24 . 4/12
GAH! I would love more of this. I'm not sure a happy ending will be a thing, but I love the way you've been tying things together and that it's not all rainbows and unicorns for them. It's more realistic and I love it!

Off to read more of your things (and pay attention to them being finished. haha)

Tori
Hawke 1234321 chapter 1 . 3/31
I've read to the end, and can't wait for the next chapter- almost clicked away before I remembered to come back to Favourite and follow!
loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ThatOnePVkid chapter 24 . 3/18
Can't wait for more. Sad I never got to read the original!
Nicole1024 chapter 24 . 3/18
Gah! You're killing me here with how amazingly awesome this story is!

Like for real everytime I see this story has been update I get so excited!
Thank u for new chapter. Although nothing really interesting happened here. Please update more often
TwilighterSam1989 chapter 24 . 3/15
Finally it is getting to him that hè should make amends big time. I think that further theu will be a perfect couple i hope they will be soon. Because it annoys me they are still fighting.
amata0221 chapter 24 . 3/14
Great chapter, looking forward to the day when Cedric would have the courage to break up with Cho.
Cassie-D1 chapter 24 . 3/14
ha I love how even more guys are noticing her now...where it took more to the 6th book in the actual series with that comacc guy or however u spell it. And its nice seeing Cedric have compitiion and him puttiing together that other guys aren't as oblivious to her growing and maturing into a beautiful women
athenaphoenix17 chapter 24 . 3/14
Happy birthday...
Thanks for updating the story. You had no idea how excited I was reading your new chapter.
Hope you'll update again soon. :)
hateme101 chapter 24 . 3/14
I laughed when Cedric was kicked
Hope you update soon! Can't wait!
Thank you so much for this story!