Reviews for Wish me Luck
deemura chapter 22 . 10/20
Ron's grandma was a Black
deemura chapter 6 . 10/20
oh Ron...
Hi. I'm still loving your story! Can't wait for more. ;)
Mistress of Potions chapter 31 . 9/5
Hmm. Are you caught up with all the things with which you wanted to catch up? We are patiently waiting, well waiting anyway, for updates. I've seen the Cedric/Hermione pairing before, but never handled like this. Let's face it, Cedric was a cardboard cutout of a character in the books, basically one-dimensional. One of the flaws of a virtually amateur author is a lack of rounding out a character who, whilst basically disposable, is important for a significant plot piece. In short, JKR was a lucky amateur who set up a wonderful world and didn't have what it takes to make it work in the long run. I give two thumbs up for this story and would love to read more, preferably soon.
akanshap chapter 30 . 8/21
Please do not stop writing. I am eagerly awaiting your next update.
akanshap chapter 31 . 8/21
This is my second reading of this story and still it does'nt wear me out. Please update soon.
You can't stop it here! Write more! Please! For the fans!
- Cupcakequeen️
akanshap chapter 10 . 7/25
Hey there! I am a new reader of your story and already I have fallen for your plot line hook line and sinker. You are an absolutely amazing writer and quite adept at portraying human emotions. Hell you are even able to write the adsolute chaos that usually teenager's emotions are and for that hats off to you! Wish me luck is quite frankly one of the best cedric-hermione love stories that I have ever read on fanfic. Your cedric, even though- pardon me for saying this- he is an arse sometimes quite literally makes me swoon and as for hermione, only one word will suffice- marvellous.
I hope you update really soon for I am eager to read more of twists and turns you are surely gonna throw our way.
Hope to read more from you soon!
I know you already said this was in hiatus, but I saw your post on Tumblr about how much authors appreciate comments and I just want to remind you again of how much I adore your story and how grateful I am you are doing this.

I love it. Characters, humor, how real all of them seem. Cant wait to read the continuation, wish you the best
gabrielafeltom15 chapter 1 . 4/9
I like thissssssssss,I love you this history!
Love! My favourite Hermione/Cedric story. Please update soon!
Beetle126 chapter 31 . 2/27
Another great chapter please update soon and get them together