Reviews for Young Reggie
Dawn Brolaski chapter 2 . 11/26/2016
DAMN! I have never read anything so erotic in my life. I love, should say, am obsessed with Mac, have been for a while now. this story, is so amazing. My girlfriend turned me onto you. I am in love.
twdsbethyl chapter 7 . 4/13/2015
Whoa! Every time Mac said. Pretty girl, I swear I could hear Norman saying it. Good job.
HaloHunter89 chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
This was great. So great. I really enjoyed it. I'm hoping Devon and Walter die in this one coming up.
HaloHunter89 chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
Mac is in rough place and so is REggie.
My dislike for Devon is at an all time high.
HaloHunter89 chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
Her wanting to not be around Mac but wanting to at the same time is getting interesting. Devon filling the place of Mac is, ugh -_-
HaloHunter89 chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
I like that Devon and her mother aren't really big parts in this so far. I think they'd just aggravate me. I do like how things are going between the two of them though.
Mac was testing her there and she seemed to do pretty good.
Her marking him like that was different, but turn about like he said. She'll have that for a long time.
HaloHunter89 chapter 3 . 1/6/2014
Reggis and Mac's interaction is what I would expect it to be at this point. His restraint is something to be praised though. lol
HaloHunter89 chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
I know Devon lives in the movie, but damn if I don't want Mac to kill him.
Reggie and Mac, mmmm
HaloHunter89 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I noticed the look they gave each other in the cave too. It was quite curious. I'm excited to see where you take this.
BanannaFlvdSnow chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
Oh man I really got into this story, kinda didnt want it to end...
It was very dark and twisted which I think shows how true you were able to stay to the characters..
I hope to read the follow up soon! :D
XakibaphoxX chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
I have a question lol what on earth was her question? I've reread that like a million times and can't figure it out

"Got any more questions for me pretty girl?" Mac asks softly. His other fingers slide between her lips, working inside her, testing to see how wet she is for him.

"Just one for now." Mac moves his head, kissing slowly over Reggie's stomach, his tongue winding into her belly button before he moves to his bite on her flesh where he kisses the scars softly.
FirstTheColors chapter 7 . 12/3/2013
AH. WHAT AN ENDING.

Okay. Phew. What a fucking monster chapter, too. Well done on being able to post something this long without making it drag. Love the giving and taking between the two of them, in all aspects. Mac being (dare I say) tender with Reggie at the beginning was good to read, but I like that right after he was done taking care of her you remind us that he's still Mac what with him marking her. I hate reading Mac get all soft, and you've kept a good balance throughout.

Another balance with Reggie, too, becoming just as devious and twisted as Mac kind of raised her to be...ahhh.

So looking forward to the next installment, and thank you for writing!
Pc23 chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
What a journey! I loved Young Mac, but this was way more epic especially emotionally. Does anyone expect a two mentally disturbed people in an abusive relationship to be happy?

Mac. Oh Mac. He's up, he's down, he's all over the fucking place. His instability is frightening. One moment he is calm and collected, showing concern for his things, but it's a selfish concern. And he houses a deep irrational rage towards her, blaming her for his actions. He puts all that effort to care for and repeatedly fix his toy; yet he can't help himself from breaking her over and over again.

I personally take Regina as the victim. For her entire life she was shaped into that person from being manipulated by everyone around her.

For me it's a tragic tale of a girl who never had a chance. Well done, my Lady.

Also...really love that Mac knows Spanish!
Incog Ninja chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
YES! Can't wait. I always knew they'd wreak havoc together. xox
Alva Starr chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
I usually have soo much to say in reviews but all I can say right now is simply that I love this story it is one of my all time favorites. Its is truly brilliant in writing, plot, characterization and the relentless emotional rollrcoaster ride. You create empathy, sympathy, ambiguity, anger, disgust and love for Mac in me as a reader. You gave him a fully rounded, in depth character. I am so sorry it has end but can see it must end here. It fulfilled its arc. Its just hard to leave the world you created in this. I am going to delve into Survivng the Fall now! Thank you for this.
xx