Reviews for Perceptum
Very interesting start.
The Rookie Author chapter 2 . 4/28
Plz continue XD
Winthrow chapter 2 . 1/31
I would like to see their reactions to the atomic bombings of hiroshima and nagisaki as well as ww2
mattemo153 chapter 2 . 10/13/2015
very good this is unique and i would like to see how it peogresses
KhazintheDark chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
I've just realized this but won't the Asari witness Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Which could cause them to write the humans off as a compatible race. Interesting, also, I know that you haven't updated since December but as you haven't said that you've abandoned this I'm following and hoping for more.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
For the digust abiut use of nuclear weapons, I'm sure that contrary to the politicians and mundane people, some scientists will understand that a specie as a whole cannot understand their danger and horror before using some of them. Some individuals can, but not the majority, they have to see to understand. And for the Concil races to ban them means that they used them in the past. And probably destroyed one ecosystem or two.
Commissar Critical chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Really? WW2? That's kinda lame. Oh well. God bless America, and Germany.
EffervescentNova chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
Pretty great idea for a story and also very well written. There's a very real life feel to what you've written. I could almost taste the air on the Pyjak homeworld.

Are you continuing? I'll be following regardless.
EffervescentNova chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Not a very believable british couple for the time.

Interesting idea having th Asari observe humanitiy's development across the 20th century. The Asari are so slow as well that they could easily expect to wait centuries before having to make contact.
carl9390 chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
Good stuff more please
pojo18 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Please continue 'clash of civilisation'
Lanhua chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
Dear author,

You must continue this. You must.

Plenty interesting.
kratak chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
This is much different from any other ME fanfic that I've read. Don't really have any comments other than I look forward to seeing where you go with this.
Dur'id the Druid chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
Interesting start.
Dude chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
update Clash of Civilizations.
Please.