Reviews for Music Of The Night
La moglie di Sevy chapter 12 . 8/25
Hi! I don't know if you are using but I hope yes.

My name is Maria and I'm italian... I just finished to read this fantastic story and I wanted to ask you if I can translate it. I think that italians would love it.

If it's ok for you I'll publish the translation on Wattpad (it's an app)

Kiss,
Maria
SusanMa chapter 12 . 2/14
Hi,

I love this Story *w*
Harry and Snape are my love pairing forever \\\ and pls have a look at your PM and you will read something about your FF

Best regards
Sue
Arya Morgana chapter 12 . 6/22/2019
Sério isso! Morri aqui... O que ele escolheu, pelo amor de Merlin?
Aaaahhh!
Pixie8859 chapter 1 . 5/6/2018
I absolutely loved this story. It had me choked a few times, and the emotion in it is outstanding. It shows that not all Snarry fanfics have to have slash, this was truly a beautiful work. Thank you, and I really need to read more of your works
C.J.Fortuin chapter 12 . 8/16/2017
You have spoken to my soul.
You have opened it up to much more thant what I thought music could be. In essence you have captured my soul's desires, my dreams and aspirations and presented it to me so that it would resonant deeply and most intensely.
Thank you...
delia cerrano chapter 12 . 5/9/2017
Nooo who does he say he is! Eric, Severus, someone else? Sorry but I have to have it spelled out for me please. It's driving me crazy.
tarra.jones.12 chapter 12 . 6/12/2016
amazing
toniaosakwe chapter 12 . 3/22/2016
I don't know. tell me!
ashley chapter 12 . 3/7/2016
That was excellent. I look forward to more of your stories. Snape was always my favorite.
IchigoPudding chapter 12 . 3/2/2016
Such a cute story, I enjoyed it :)
IchigoPudding chapter 5 . 3/2/2016
Super cute X
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Aww.. Phantom of the Opera. I love it! Although I should say it's Phantom of the Dungeon. Sounds more fitting too.. XD

I love the ending. But it was a bit mean of you to leave us still hanging since you really didn't reveal him as it is. Quite dramatic though. XD

Still, if I were to judge how the Great Hall reacted.. Hmm.. I suppose a virgin sacrifice was indeed used to summon the dead.. and that the virgin sacrifice was not so virgin anymore after.. XD

Isn't Minerva lucky that Harry lived a chaste life until his Phantom came for him? XD

Love this story! :)
yaoichallenge21 chapter 12 . 3/4/2015
This is a bloody brilliant story. Enjoyed every moment of it, I did. Hehe. I was quite excited to find out who Severus came back as, so im a little put off that it wasnt revealed to the readers, but on the other hand it does give the ending a shroud of mystery and lets the reader sort determine the ending themselves. :) Anyways, i , enjoyable amd entertaining. Thanks for sharing. :)
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 12 . 11/12/2014
Very beautiful. Thank you so much!
zuoanhuafang chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
This is such an attractive story. I love it. Thank you for writting it.