Reviews for The Last Prince II: The Pact and A Prophecy
K chapter 29 . 6/29
OMG OMG more please
Please please finish/continue - one of my favorite fanfiction pieces - EVER!
Livi chapter 29 . 3/22
Please, Please, finish your story as soon as you can! It's amazing!
Gleas chapter 29 . 2/9
apparently you will post this two YEARS later... Sigh... as long as you eventually post it, preferably before my eyes develop cataracts and my joints disallow for the typing of lengthy reviews...
Gleas chapter 15 . 2/8
Next time you need to cut out a steamy scene out of the story... please don't specifically mention it. It's awfully off-putting to know there is a piece I haven't read... it's much better to let the scene off at a good point and leave the rest to imagination.
Gleas chapter 14 . 2/8
The house ate him... wow...
Gleas chapter 11 . 2/8
Err... I can't believe Harry got captured... say it isn't so... Sev's gonna be mad
Gleas chapter 9 . 2/8
Corvus' appearance is strange. How did he suddenly learn of his Prince heritage? I understand Sev's grandfather died quite a while back? And if Corvus is sev's grandfather's twin's kid... he should be a little older? o.o? forty... same as Sev, I suppose it is possible but meh. And I must warn the author that I shall be very upset indeed if there is even a hint of corvus/Harry... .
Livi chapter 29 . 2/5
Please, Please, finish your Story aß soon aß you can!
I love it! Your ideas are just magnificent! I love the idea of the hole Prevell/Price story!
juliannaspencer21 chapter 29 . 11/3/2015
Hi, I finally caught up with this story. Why isn't it finished yet? I am waiting for the next chapter. Please post soon

Julia
Devil Lady Hitokiri chapter 29 . 9/15/2015
Hi! I hope that ypur're doing well. I been reading your story for the last days at the oddice and I can say that I loved it so much! The first part wasn't as good as it would be, but the second one? I been bitting my fingernails for the last ten chapters! I just felt dessapointed when I noticed that you haven't updated in a year even if you said that it wouldn't take long.
What can I say about the story? Well, let me put it this way: Harry and Severus make me feel like a romantic fool with all the funny, adventurous, spontaneous stuff they pull off every now and then. The part about Ginny? I was expecting it the moment I know she wasn't let it go her dream of marring with a powerful man, what I didn't think was she being so vindictive, how can she sleep at night? But what happend at the end of this chapter?! I'm been thinking for the last 24 hrs but it seem that my mind doesn't know :/
I hope that you come back soon, at least to finish this part.
My best regards.
KyraGrimmwulff chapter 29 . 7/10/2015
Please keep writing. This story is glorious.
vlarine chapter 29 . 6/25/2015
The story was just fantastic!
Spent a whole night and half the day reading from the first part till here. I love Severus in your story, and not to mention the splendid detailed world. I have never encounter any Snarry author who'd take it so seriously not only creating the plot but also perfecting the world itself.
It seems to have been a year since your last update on this so I don't know if you'd ever see this... but just in case you do...
Pleaaaaaaaaaaaase keep doing this if you can!

P.s I sent you a application of translation, check your inbox! I'd be soooo happy to translate The Last Prince should you intend to finish it.
Arcangelos chapter 7 . 5/17/2015
umm...whaat?
Arcangelos chapter 6 . 5/17/2015
Oh seriously? another bloody prophecy.