Reviews for The Last Prince II: The Pact and A Prophecy
shera98 chapter 29 . 3/22
Oh my god oh my God! I desperately wish for nothing more in life, but for you to finish this story and your next one in this serious. That ending! I can only assume Ginny is found out, everyone is captured, Severus is saved and reunited with Harry. However they still have to find and finish off the Grandmaster in the next book! Please come back to this wonderful story someday and finish it. I'll be waiting. :)
Lessil chapter 29 . 3/16
Is it too much to hope for another chapter soon. Please. Pretty pretty please.
GeminiHaddock chapter 1 . 3/11
Wattpad is the place to go, you would do great things there.
Crapounette chapter 29 . 9/11/2016
Will you finish this story? I want to read more, because this is a major cliffie! Please!
I like this story, don't abandon us...
K chapter 29 . 6/29/2016
OMG OMG more please
Guest chapter 29 . 5/31/2016
Please please finish/continue - one of my favorite fanfiction pieces - EVER!
Livi chapter 29 . 3/22/2016
Please, Please, finish your story as soon as you can! It's amazing!
Gleas chapter 29 . 2/9/2016
apparently you will post this two YEARS later... Sigh... as long as you eventually post it, preferably before my eyes develop cataracts and my joints disallow for the typing of lengthy reviews...
Gleas chapter 15 . 2/8/2016
Next time you need to cut out a steamy scene out of the story... please don't specifically mention it. It's awfully off-putting to know there is a piece I haven't read... it's much better to let the scene off at a good point and leave the rest to imagination.
Gleas chapter 14 . 2/8/2016
The house ate him... wow...
Gleas chapter 11 . 2/8/2016
Err... I can't believe Harry got captured... say it isn't so... Sev's gonna be mad
Gleas chapter 9 . 2/8/2016
Corvus' appearance is strange. How did he suddenly learn of his Prince heritage? I understand Sev's grandfather died quite a while back? And if Corvus is sev's grandfather's twin's kid... he should be a little older? o.o? forty... same as Sev, I suppose it is possible but meh. And I must warn the author that I shall be very upset indeed if there is even a hint of corvus/Harry... .
Livi chapter 29 . 2/5/2016
Please, Please, finish your Story aß soon aß you can!
I love it! Your ideas are just magnificent! I love the idea of the hole Prevell/Price story!
juliannaspencer21 chapter 29 . 11/3/2015
Hi, I finally caught up with this story. Why isn't it finished yet? I am waiting for the next chapter. Please post soon

Julia
Devil Lady Hitokiri chapter 29 . 9/15/2015
Hi! I hope that ypur're doing well. I been reading your story for the last days at the oddice and I can say that I loved it so much! The first part wasn't as good as it would be, but the second one? I been bitting my fingernails for the last ten chapters! I just felt dessapointed when I noticed that you haven't updated in a year even if you said that it wouldn't take long.
What can I say about the story? Well, let me put it this way: Harry and Severus make me feel like a romantic fool with all the funny, adventurous, spontaneous stuff they pull off every now and then. The part about Ginny? I was expecting it the moment I know she wasn't let it go her dream of marring with a powerful man, what I didn't think was she being so vindictive, how can she sleep at night? But what happend at the end of this chapter?! I'm been thinking for the last 24 hrs but it seem that my mind doesn't know :/
I hope that you come back soon, at least to finish this part.
My best regards.