Reviews for The Last Prince II: The Pact and A Prophecy
juliannaspencer21 chapter 29 . 11/3
Hi, I finally caught up with this story. Why isn't it finished yet? I am waiting for the next chapter. Please post soon

Devil Lady Hitokiri chapter 29 . 9/15
Hi! I hope that ypur're doing well. I been reading your story for the last days at the oddice and I can say that I loved it so much! The first part wasn't as good as it would be, but the second one? I been bitting my fingernails for the last ten chapters! I just felt dessapointed when I noticed that you haven't updated in a year even if you said that it wouldn't take long.
What can I say about the story? Well, let me put it this way: Harry and Severus make me feel like a romantic fool with all the funny, adventurous, spontaneous stuff they pull off every now and then. The part about Ginny? I was expecting it the moment I know she wasn't let it go her dream of marring with a powerful man, what I didn't think was she being so vindictive, how can she sleep at night? But what happend at the end of this chapter?! I'm been thinking for the last 24 hrs but it seem that my mind doesn't know :/
I hope that you come back soon, at least to finish this part.
My best regards.
KyraGrimmwulff chapter 29 . 7/10
Please keep writing. This story is glorious.
vlarine chapter 29 . 6/25
The story was just fantastic!
Spent a whole night and half the day reading from the first part till here. I love Severus in your story, and not to mention the splendid detailed world. I have never encounter any Snarry author who'd take it so seriously not only creating the plot but also perfecting the world itself.
It seems to have been a year since your last update on this so I don't know if you'd ever see this... but just in case you do...
Pleaaaaaaaaaaaase keep doing this if you can!

P.s I sent you a application of translation, check your inbox! I'd be soooo happy to translate The Last Prince should you intend to finish it.
Arcangelos chapter 7 . 5/17
Arcangelos chapter 6 . 5/17
Oh seriously? another bloody prophecy.
Arcangelos chapter 1 . 5/17
Polymer1 chapter 12 . 4/14
If the Grandmaster isn't Grindlewald I shall be both surprised, impressed and disappointed. Impressed if you make a further history of the world, disappointed that what was already there wasn't used and surprised 'cause I don't think I'm wrong.
Islandmare chapter 29 . 3/24
I recently found this storyline ... It's probably just wishful thinking to hope that you will eventually finish.
MASAHIKOGALAXY chapter 29 . 1/3
I would just like to say I'm enjoying your writing tremendously! Thank you for writing this story, I'd feared I'd read all the decently written HP stories in existence. I do hope you'll post the final chapter soon! And I can't wait to read the third instalment in the series! (Oh and I'd just like to point out, in the first chapters in particular, I've noticed a few spelling mistakes and/or a few places where it seems you've missed out words. I can't remember exactly where, I just remember while reading they jumped out at me)
Guest chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
May I just say that this is really good. Not only do I internally scream with frustration because of all the mixed emotions I feel towards you work but all in a positive way. I love it. It hurts but it feels good and yet I feel like your work is almost intoxicating. I wish to take a break from reading it because my hopes of a happy ending get the best of me. Not only was I conflicted with the way you brought in a new character to cause conflict but you have the characters developing so well that it all just hurts with the way they all correlate. Probably once I finish reading all of this I will understand your reasoning for the new character to interupt such a happy time for Severus and Harry(Tristan). For now though all I really have to say is WHYYYYYY? Why must you be so talented to cause me so much pain over these two? Thank you though. This is a great way to distract me.
daithi4377 chapter 29 . 12/11/2014
Please please post Chapter 50 soon you can't leave Severus in Limbo with Albus. He will never forgive you. A red head barely legal odds are its Ginny though I didn't think she would be stupid enough to show up in Ron is stupid enough to show up but I really thought he was finally sticking with Harry. Unless of course he was tracking Ginny and he was the informer and didn't want to make it public and gave his family or sister after him lol. More pretty please soon!
daithi4377 chapter 28 . 12/11/2014
LOL she dropped Harry publicly when Tristan showed up now before his husband is even dead she is putting her slimy hands all over him...yet no one notices lol.
daithi4377 chapter 27 . 12/11/2014
Well it's not Albus so I'm guessing the Grandmaster is either Gellert or it was all a lie and Voldemort is back but for some reason Grindenwald sticks in my mind.
daithi4377 chapter 26 . 12/11/2014
Coincidence that Arthur is asking where his daughter is, a high pitched scream and Severus ends up on the floor?