Reviews for The Last Prince II: The Pact and A Prophecy
Lord Cepheus Black chapter 7 . 5/17
umm...whaat?
Lord Cepheus Black chapter 6 . 5/17
Oh seriously? another bloody prophecy.
Lord Cepheus Black chapter 1 . 5/17
THAT WAS SO SWEET, I JUST HAVE TO WRITE THIS IS CAPITAL LETTERS!
AWWWWWW!
Polymer1 chapter 12 . 4/14
If the Grandmaster isn't Grindlewald I shall be both surprised, impressed and disappointed. Impressed if you make a further history of the world, disappointed that what was already there wasn't used and surprised 'cause I don't think I'm wrong.
Islandmare chapter 29 . 3/24
I recently found this storyline ... It's probably just wishful thinking to hope that you will eventually finish.
MASAHIKOGALAXY chapter 29 . 1/3
I would just like to say I'm enjoying your writing tremendously! Thank you for writing this story, I'd feared I'd read all the decently written HP stories in existence. I do hope you'll post the final chapter soon! And I can't wait to read the third instalment in the series! (Oh and I'd just like to point out, in the first chapters in particular, I've noticed a few spelling mistakes and/or a few places where it seems you've missed out words. I can't remember exactly where, I just remember while reading they jumped out at me)
Guest chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
May I just say that this is really good. Not only do I internally scream with frustration because of all the mixed emotions I feel towards you work but all in a positive way. I love it. It hurts but it feels good and yet I feel like your work is almost intoxicating. I wish to take a break from reading it because my hopes of a happy ending get the best of me. Not only was I conflicted with the way you brought in a new character to cause conflict but you have the characters developing so well that it all just hurts with the way they all correlate. Probably once I finish reading all of this I will understand your reasoning for the new character to interupt such a happy time for Severus and Harry(Tristan). For now though all I really have to say is WHYYYYYY? Why must you be so talented to cause me so much pain over these two? Thank you though. This is a great way to distract me.
daithi4377 chapter 29 . 12/11/2014
Please please post Chapter 50 soon you can't leave Severus in Limbo with Albus. He will never forgive you. A red head barely legal odds are its Ginny though I didn't think she would be stupid enough to show up in person...now Ron is stupid enough to show up but I really thought he was finally sticking with Harry. Unless of course he was tracking Ginny and he was the informer and didn't want to make it public and gave his family or sister after him lol. More pretty please soon!
daithi4377 chapter 28 . 12/11/2014
LOL she dropped Harry publicly when Tristan showed up now before his husband is even dead she is putting her slimy hands all over him...yet no one notices lol.
daithi4377 chapter 27 . 12/11/2014
Well it's not Albus so I'm guessing the Grandmaster is either Gellert or it was all a lie and Voldemort is back but for some reason Grindenwald sticks in my mind.
daithi4377 chapter 26 . 12/11/2014
Coincidence that Arthur is asking where his daughter is, a high pitched scream and Severus ends up on the floor?
daithi4377 chapter 25 . 12/11/2014
LOL the scorned woman is Ginny she is actually backing the Grandmaster and will work with Fudge and the toad to get Harry/Tristan. Which is really funny since she dropped Harry so fast as soon as Tristan came on the scene. And did it publicly lol.
daithi4377 chapter 24 . 12/11/2014
Wasn't racy enough but still very beautiful.
daithi4377 chapter 23 . 12/11/2014
I'm so not surprised by that. Their love was for each other the only witnesses they needed was Magic and Fate. Beautiful.
daithi4377 chapter 22 . 12/11/2014
LOL I'm glad he has the backing and support this time around. Lol I do believe chaos is going to be too tame a word for what is going to hit the ministry.