Reviews for Guns and Roses
cosmoGirl666 chapter 20 . 4/9
I hope you continue one day. I liked this story it feels real life to an extent will all the pit falls, hang up and plain prideful (and hurt emotional. ) stupidity that in hind sight help the couple grow into harmony. Your always going to get malicious critics because it is human nature for some one to moan about something or other, as long as you and the original author of overall plot like the story. Any others are bonus's. :)
Edith chapter 20 . 4/9
Did you Really had to listen to what others think about your story? Some people are just haters and nothing you do pleases them. I started reading your story yesterday and it was on lilmissweetsin2380 site as fav story. If you always listen to the negative side of things, then you will never move forward. Prove them wrong and for my opinion I love your story and style of it up. HATERS CAN GO TO HELL
mizskitles220 chapter 20 . 4/5
I'm so sorry about what you had to go through. I honestly have read the original and your adopted version and I love them both. If you ever feel that spark in your writing again for this story there will be plenty of people behind you. If you never do that is okay as well. You need to do what is best for you.

Mizskitles220
Aurora m chapter 20 . 3/30
Your writing is good ,so do what makes u happy n let the haters hate .i just read it n luv it can't wait 2 find out more
bunni-luv chapter 20 . 2/25
I'm sad there is no more. I loved it.
Marienoela chapter 1 . 1/13
Hi I was reading ur story and I checked out the original one but it's is much better I don't care what other say I love ur story Nd I checked out everyday to see if u updated it...U r a good author Nd don't let anyone tell u different believe in urself...If u somehow have finished the story and didn't post it please send to me I would love to read a story as beautiful as this one
Guest chapter 20 . 12/31/2016
Don't let anyone tell you that this story isn't good! I love it! People are going to be rude, but that shouldn't stop you. Please just update! You are an amazing writer!
MagikDragon chapter 20 . 12/9/2016
Im sorry that others have put you off writing because I personally love this story!
Amber Twilight -96 chapter 20 . 11/23/2016
Please finish this story
Guest chapter 20 . 11/10/2016
Please come back! Your story is amazing I just read it today and I want to know what happens. It brought me so many emotions ranging from happy to completely stressed( due to the fact that I hate conflict). You have fans many of them. Please come back
twimima7 chapter 20 . 10/15/2016
I'm so sorry you are leaving this story for I have enjoyed your rewrite and find it interesting. Now I will never know the rest which is heartbreaking for all the effort you made because of their criticisms. As if they could do better. Good luck and have a good life and maybe some day you will write again. Don't give up your dream, life is too short.
Novel's addict chapter 20 . 10/6/2016
Anyone who's giving you a mean and cruel comment is jealous of you. I would like to see them trying to write a story and see how it goes.. every word i read in this story was captivating and those ignorant, self absorbed, selfish people should keep there hateful and meaningless thoughts to themselves. . I really wish and hope that you would continue your writing and shut them up with being stronger than there hate.. no matter what you decide don't stop writing even if just for your self it's a gift few have and you have to cherish it
MegzLife chapter 20 . 9/21/2016
Please come back.
morekissingisay chapter 20 . 9/10/2016
I'm sorry that people are such assholes. I think it's wonderful that you put yourself out there and tried to finish this story. If you ever decide to come back to it, I'll be here ready to read 3
tibbs8482 chapter 20 . 9/8/2016
you stated that you have written more chapters but didn't post could you possibly send them to those of us that love what you have done and would like to continue hearing what you have to tell.