Reviews for Guns and Roses
sujari6 chapter 20 . 8/25
So sorry to hear you're not continuing this story. I think its a great story and very well-written. I hope someday you reconsider.
Soccer1023 chapter 20 . 8/24
I'm so sorry that a bunch of careless bullies are keeping you from finishing this story. You were doing a great job. I truly was hooked! I'm sad now that this will never be finished. My theory is - if you don't like what I write - THEN DON'T READ IT. Don't let these careless people's harmful words deter you from doing something you love. Screw them!
Soccer1023 chapter 20 . 8/24
Well, I am truly sorry that a few stupid, mean people have discouraged you from finishing this story. Anyone who can take the time to impose their opinions on someone who is trying only to give joy and love to a story should be banned from the fanfiction, TWCS and sites. I truly enjoyed reading this story from both the other author and yourself! I think you did a wonderful job. Don't let what bullies say to keep you from doing something that you love - and that we appreciate. IF THEY DON'T LIKE IT, THEN DON'T READ IT. Thank you so much for all the time you put into this story. I am sorry that it won't be finished because I was hooked.
I am sorry to read that you have given up on this story. But I hope u will read this. People are curl jealous,and hurtful if u let others tell u what u r worth u yourself will never know your true worth. To hell with what negative people think if every writer, singer, artist or scientist ,heck even some stars gave up this world would be boring. Best of luck and much love for the story. Dee
kidnurse123 chapter 20 . 8/20
I am so sorry for the selfish and hypocritical people out there. I have followed this story for a while now and have been a fan fiction reader for many years and I have enjoyed this story and have looked forward to the updates. I, for one, do not think you are a poor writer and I felt the updates were good and kept the story going. I am saddened to learn that I won't be able to read how Bella and Edward work to put their marriage on the right track and move their lives forward. I wish you the best.
sech68 chapter 20 . 8/18
You have a gift, to write. Some people cant stand if somebody is better. Its easy to complain and use critisism, but in the end you can write and they cant. Loved the story good luck. Hug sanna
jessicamakayla23 chapter 20 . 8/16
Please don't let dumb ignorant people keep you from finishing I have been waiting and I still care
twimima7 chapter 20 . 8/15
I'm so sorry too for I enjoyed your writing and dislike the people who seems to just crucify writers on Fanfiction. I don't understand their reasoning since we have the freedom in this country to write. You should not be discourage of them and continue your story. No one is asking them to read your story. Don't give up and continue to ignore them.
Stacyisthename26 chapter 20 . 8/15
My dude, you have to be one of the best writers I have ever came across in fanfiction! And I have been reading it for a while now. This story was easily becoming one of my favorites! It sucks to see it go :( if you ever have change of heart and continue on with this story I will most definitely keep reading this story! :) I'm sorry you had to deal with bullshit reviews from readers :/ I give you props to keep going as much as you can with this story. It takes a lot of guts to even attempt to post on here! I'm happy you did! :) so thank you! Keep your head up and always know that you are one of the best writers I have come across with. If that makes a difference in your life.
It takes guts for you to write anthing and post it on here, so the people that wrote nasty comments should really keep them to their selves... you didn't have to write, you don't owe them anything. You do this because you want to and for no other reason everyone else can grow screw themselves if they don't like it they don't have to read it, they can read their own work if they can do so much better. I think its BS when a writer is bullied into thinking they're not good enough to post when this site is about expression, you may not like or agree with someones but it is still their write to share it..
Browneyes1520 chapter 20 . 8/14
I'm sorry to hear that you won't be continuing this story. I was really getting into it. The ones who have criticized you should be ashamed. This is a place for people to write what they love.
tas62 chapter 20 . 8/14
You did a great job on this story and I appreciate you for sharing it. The haters need to just not ready what they dislike. A few bad apples make the whole thing unpleasant. Keep right and to heck with them.
ruinedbyrob chapter 20 . 8/14
I cannot express how sorry I am that the bullies and trolls that wander around this site as if they own it are running you off. I've also received reviews from 'guests' telling me how terrible of a writer I am and that I should kill myself and rid the world of my disgusting presence. They're words hurt and that's their intention, their only intention. So as one author to another I wanted to say please, don't take the words of a bunch of cowards, yes, cowards, to heart. If they had even an ounce of the courage to do what you're doing they wouldn't be so quick to put you down. There are always going to be people who don't like what you've written and that's okay. We're amateur writers no one should expect us to be perfect.
I hope that you find the heart to start telling another story. But if not, I understand and wish you the very best.
mayfairmarybeth chapter 20 . 8/14
Aww I am sorry to hear that! I really enjoyed this story. .
angelburt84 chapter 20 . 8/14
People are add holes but I realay liked your story. I'm sorry your not going to finish it. I would have really loved to read the rest of the story.