Reviews for Contract Under Love
sad chapter 1 . 7/10
Mpreg what a sad sad plot hook men cannot have babys sad sad sad foolish idea for a foolish writter
LandlessLord chapter 7 . 7/11
I like the idea of Harry becoming an unspeakable or a ward crafter but i think either would require ancient runes and/or arithmancy. I somehow thought Harry would be a prankster this year main target being Dumbledore, I dislike seeing him so... submissive, even if you plan on making him the sub partner. Why did Harry not tell Draco of the blood quill detention though ? I understand it's not a plaesant experience but I think it would help them if Draco was somewhat horrified of what was done to Harry partially because of him during this year.
lizzyaml chapter 7 . 7/10
omg i so wonder what is the potion Lucius make harry take is it love potion or calming draught or something to more listening on suggestions ?how will they found and what will be the reactions
RoseGlass chapter 7 . 7/10
I think a lot could end up happening throughout the year. Harry trying to find a potential career path, Draco and his apprenticeship, the issues with Lucius, actually planning a wedding that Harry will like, the whole Blaise thing (interesting how Harry thought Draco would be "sleeping" with him), and then Dumbledore and whatever exactly it is going on with him.

That seems like a lot right there. I feel like Dumbledore will be trying to do a lot to get Harry's trust back before the wedding for whatever nefarious reason, and likewise, Blaise will be working to get Harry to like him (he will be marrying Draco and presumably be around for some time) while also trying to get Harry to see Dumbledore's many faults, especially in his actions dealing with Harry, and acknowledge them and how they hurt Harry.

Keep up the good work! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Coop2020 chapter 7 . 7/10
What is Lucius poisoning Harry with?
yukino76 chapter 7 . 7/10
good
Flying Chrissy chapter 7 . 7/10
Interesting story! Look forward to the next update! :)
sunset oasis chapter 7 . 7/10
Thank you for updating! :)

I love how considerate and patient Draco is being, and I can understand Harry's frustration, he really wants more time with his fiance.

Laughed at the line 'you could be Pansy's secretary at the Daily Prophet'. Lol, it was funny.

I really, really love Blaise. Despite that Harry apparently found him annoying, I do enjoy his appearance. He's thoughtful and mature and I think his advice is great, just not something Harry might want to hear.

Brilliant chapter :))
Shebajay chapter 6 . 4/10
I enjoyed reading this chapter. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
Linda chapter 6 . 4/8
I really like the story but hope that Lucius drug is not working on Harry, and that Harry is really falling for Draco on his own. Wouldn't Harry heir ring be able to tell if some one was putting potions in his food.
HowlingRain chapter 6 . 4/8
Yay! An update! Surprisingly, even though it's been a long time I remembered almost exactly where this story took off from when I started reading this chapter. I'm really looking forward to more now that you're back with it! See you next chapter! :)
FanOfReading121 chapter 6 . 4/7
:D Can't wait to read more! Until next time...
CatGirl04 chapter 6 . 4/7
I can't stand Dumbledore or Lucius, both are selfish and controlling. I really hope someone help Harry get the hell away from them both. Is Harry going to start doing something besides being indifferent and angry, is he being drugged, because he's coming off a bit off.
charm13insomnia chapter 6 . 4/7
I really can't help but want Dumbledore and Lucius to get there comeuppance for messing with Harry and Draco especially Dumbledore
sunset oasis chapter 6 . 4/7
Thanks for updating! :)
Dumbledore is really meddlesome ... I had to agree with Hermione and Harry that Harry and Draco happily married was probably not what he wanted
Blaise pissing Ron off was funny XD