Reviews for Contract Under Love
evenstarlily chapter 3 . 2/19
the contract just said that harry and draco had to get married..why does harry have to listen to what lucius says? if draco isn't welcome at the weasleys why can't harry decide a new place to live..why did harry automatically assume that he would change his name? btw, i'm glad he isn't :)
ThomasNealy chapter 1 . 1/7
Harry should just kill the old fucker and be done with it.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
Holy crap, it was a love potion, wasn't it?! That sneaky, manipulative SoB!
TazzieLuv13 chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
Y u no update, u no like story anymore
BrizzyBabber chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
Eeee this story is really good XD i love it XD
I havent read a drarry story in ages DX so its nice to get back into the swing of it XD
Really good XD I'm enjoying it a lot
One point only its blonde not blond ... Unless thats an American spelling that I'm not aware of :( sorry pet peeve
Anyway really good im looking forward to seeing their development XD
Keep up the great work and update soon XD
Merry Christmas if you celebrate it XD
Natsume-Erika chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
Umm.. CelticKitsune-sama, I don't even know where to start... Well, I think this story is really interesting and I could imagine the scene in my head and also your other story, Unwanted Bonds, is really thrilling that sometimes I would count the days at my calendar until a new chapter shows up,thinking 'Wow! I can't wait to see what will happen next at the next chapter!'. So,when I found out that you also had other HP fanfics, all I could think about is how awesome it would be if I could make these type of stories too Promise me,please keep on writing HP stories! It always makes my day when i'm feeling down and depressed
P.S-If you don't mind, can you post new chapters faster,like, without me waiting for 2/3 months? Thanks!
Skullera chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
It is a really good start though I admit being a little frustrated with Harry's seemingly lackadaisical attitude. I mean, why wouldn't he tell the papers that the venerable, supposedly, light lord of their world had essentially sold him off for his own gains? Wouldn't Harry want to get back a little bit of revenge for what the headmaster did to him? To sully his reputation even just a little bit as a result for his selfishness?

But apart from that, I am curious to see where this story is going.

Thanks for sharing.

Skullies
HowlingRain chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
Great chapter! :)
sarsa13 chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
The potion that Lucius is giving to Harry is a love potion, isn't it? I hope that Harry and/or Draco will discover what he is tring to do... it would be very funny.
Socaliboy818 chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
Really really good, i love where this is going, especially draco's flirting at the end, even though he was doing it to prove a point you can still feel the sexual tension between them, can't wait for more or this story!
MaiKanon chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
Really, really great chapter! Oh gosh, what was that potion lucius made typpsi put into Harry 's food? Some kind of obedience or love potion? Has he already taken it?! And aww so cute how Harry starts feeling something for Draco! :D and I really liked how portrayed the Weasley's reactions :)
can't wait to read more! Keep up the great work! :D
CatGirl04 chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
Nothing pleases me more than for Lucius not get his own way, and if it interferes with old Dumbles getting his hands on Harry's property and money, that makes it even better. The both of them are too slimy for words. I wonder what Lucius had that elf put in Harry's drink, something to get him pregnant. Go Draco and Blaize, help Harry and get the hell away from Lucius and Dumbles.
hotcat chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
love it :)
darkpsychoqueen chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
O man that is so evil! I cannot wait ur next chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 7/25/2014