Reviews for Contract Under Love
SlytherinofGreenWellSprings chapter 1 . 4/6
Oh I hate Dumbledore!
Jd-dox chapter 1 . 3/12
I really can't take the doormat!Harry thing. He sqecifically asked if his living situation was in the contract then just flopped like a ragdoll. He could have just made it a marriage in name only and outed Dumbledore publically as a scheming arse. A bit of resistance?
Hakudoushi kawaii ne chapter 8 . 3/7
You have my interest. There's a few spelling errors here and there. All too often you don't seem to know the difference between the word "too" as you often write it as "to". Just a friendly pointer. Other than that, I like it plot wise though Harry's a little bratty at times and frankly his attitude towards Blaise is something I can't wrap my head around. Had I been Blaise or Draco I would have punched that bratty self absorbed attitude outta him long ago. I hope he'll climb down his high horse and eventually realize that he's overreacting to everything Blaise says and actually give Draco's friends a chance because so far I've only seen Draco do that. Anywho, hope you'll continue someday soon. Thanks for sharing!

Cheers!
haku.
mysticalgems chapter 8 . 1/5
OH MY SPARKLES! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! AND THE OTHER CHAPTERS TOO! I LOVE THIS STORY! So far anyway, I just read it all... well I just finished reading what you have so far. AND I SO CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! I AM SO EXCITED! I AM ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT! XD AND YES! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT EXCITEMENT ONCE THEY ARE DONE WITH THE WHOLE SCHOOL STUFF! IT SOUNDS LIKE IT WILL BE REALLY GOOD! *EXCITMENT SQUEALS!* XD

YOU DID SERIOUSLY AWESOME WITH THIS! I just had to say. :) With that said I will end the review here and I'll be patiently waiting for your next awesome chapter! I will wait no matter how long it takes! :) So until next time YOU SERIOUSLY AWESOME AND WONDERFULLY AMAZING AND BRILLIANTLY LOVELY AND SERIOUSLY SUPER AND SERIOUSLY FABULOUS AND SERIOUSLY FANTASTIC WRITER!

DON'T STOP BEING SERIOUSLY AWESOME!

FAN-READER! Anna :)
Seeker for hufflepuff chapter 8 . 11/14/2016
Great story! It had me hooked from the start. I can't wait to see what happens next. I love how you've used Harry and Draco's characters.
littlesprout chapter 8 . 11/14/2016
great story. really enjoying it
Silvermane1 chapter 8 . 11/5/2016
Fantastic update will we see teddy
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 8 . 11/4/2016
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Lilypad1820 chapter 8 . 10/30/2016
My mind is whirling... What was the potion that Lucius slipped Harry a few chapters ago! It's driving me nuts! It's all I can think about! Even a hint will do! My mind keeps revolving around the idea that it's a mind-altering potion or love potion... Is that the reason Harry is so tired? Is it causing internal problems? Is it a poison?! Answers! I need answers!

By the way I really liked the way Harry handled his meeting with Dumbles and Malfoy. 'You can't help me? Okay then, bye!' Totally badass.
Love Faith Embers chapter 8 . 10/30/2016
So, was the potion Lucius had the elf give Harry a Love Potion or a liquid Imperious kind of potion?
yukino76 chapter 8 . 10/30/2016
it's good they're doing so well i'm happy and Dumbles i really want to kill you
lilly-flower15 chapter 8 . 10/30/2016
Great chapter update soon
AcadianProud chapter 8 . 10/29/2016
Hopefully you muse will keep urging you to write chapters like this. The more Dumbledore and Lucius' plans get derailed the better. Perhaps even having Dumbledore and Lucius lose a little (or a lot) of political power without realizing it until it is too late would be really good.
charm13insomnia chapter 8 . 10/29/2016
great chapter
Spottedmask12 chapter 8 . 10/29/2016
Awesome chapter. Please update soon. I love that Harry was feeling more for Draco and the dancing scene was cute.