Reviews for Contract Under Love
mariposa de cristal chapter 5 . 11/7
we all know that Draco and Harry could have been great friend of ronald not be in the middle, so that might not be a good partner is easy to realize that are attracted to each other but would not be in relative peace between them, but they know Dumbles and Lucius are a pair of bloody hyenas care nothing more than fulfill what they want, and I do not think Dumbles really thought Harry would lose all its assets and breezed to follow Although out with Draco but I just dislike, it is very manipulative, updated soon, bye
Spottedmask12 chapter 5 . 10/18
This is a really good story so far. Please update soon.
kamui5 chapter 4 . 10/6
Enjoying the story please update soon :)
Kimpatsu no Hoseki chapter 5 . 9/14
The potion seems like a love potion to make Harry more agreeable to following what Draco says and not fight things. The only reason I can think for this is that Lucius believes that Draco will be following what he tells him thus giving him control of Harry by proxy. That or it is a potion that will make Harry susceptible to commands and Lucius is looking to exploit that in the future.

I'm curious to see how long it takes someone to figure out that Harry is being slipped a potion that isn't from Narcissa. I look forward to more updates on this story as well. I'll go find you on fb for updates and I'm off to read your other latest Charlie/Harry piece!
BrizzyBabber chapter 5 . 7/28
Awwww this ff is soooo cute XD XD i can't wait for more progression XD I also like the length of the chapters long but not too long XD
Good job. I look forward to the next one XD
Magic Freak chapter 5 . 7/19
I'm loving this story so far! Please update soon :)
Love Faith Embers chapter 5 . 7/16
Great story so far! :D Love it! Please update soon.
FanOfReading121 chapter 5 . 7/13
I really am liking this story! Keep up the great work! I can't wait to read more! Until next time...
LandlessLord chapter 5 . 7/13
Prank War against Dumbledork at Hogwarts ? Why Harry didn't use some of the Weasley's products to make Lucius' life Hell ? And seriously why make Harry live in Malfoy manor when they could go to any of the Potter properties and be away from the two manipulators ?
Shebajay chapter 5 . 7/12
I enjoyed reading this chapter. I loved seeing how Harry and Draco's shopping trip went. As well as their meeting with Ron and Hermine. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
HowlingRain chapter 5 . 7/11
Good chapter! I'm looking forward to the next one! :)
Flying Chrissy chapter 5 . 7/11
Interesting story! Look forward to the next update.
ravencarr chapter 1 . 4/28
Wuhooo! Another great chapter!

and a warm hug from me!
May you be surrounded with happy muse oh dear author.

HowlingRain chapter 4 . 4/27
Great chapter! I'm looking forward to the next one! :)
Izabellah chapter 4 . 4/25
Omg I'm in love with this story, I've already reread it three times :P
I like the fact that Harry is just done and tired, dunno why
And I'm really curious about the potion...oh who am I kidding...I'm curious about everything!
I'm really excited to read the next chapter and next one after that
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »