Reviews for Something To Talk About
Glarinetta chapter 1 . 6/3
So there is sequels! :D It must be christmast.
Rafaela Amanda chapter 1 . 5/14
I really love his description of Dean and Sam, you capture exactly the fraternal bond of them, which is very strong and unique.
And I love when Dean is the older brother so overprotective, especially in this situation, I think it will increase 200%
Sammy is still very weak and will need all the attention and care of his older brother, and he left Dean hover with their mother hen routine, just proves how much he is still evil, not wanting to eat, but is clear that Dean can not let that happen
But still fluffy and sweet as ever, and the Dean referring it as your kid
Even with the stress of this situation, I liked how the Dean convinced Sam to not go for clues or anything, it was not a lie, it really almost lost Sam and for sure was scared too
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Good story.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Oh yeah never though Dean would be the one to cover up a mini panic attack with frozen chicken, this from the guy who played bait to a hungry wendigo and a vampire...weird but actually funny...
You know I give Dean about 6 more episodes until something hits the fan with his lies about Zeke and then I do not want to be around when Sam finds out he’s got a angel riding shotgun.
Oh man I love the sweetness of protective Dean and you are giving it to me in huge doses with this verse, I love you for it!
Great work yet again and loving these so far!
Faint Praise chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
This would have been better than what we are getting with the actual show.
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
nice thing :) i do love it so much :P
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Wow, that was close! Sam figured out everything except who the brothers were. Sam has always been smart, but that was scarily on track to what actually happened. O.o Dean must be super relieved that he got Sam to drop it. He'd better start reading the newspaper before Sam, if he wants to keep another incident like this from happening.
Fernanda Cardoso chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Hi Marianna, I read all your fanfictions are always the best, this is the first time I'm commenting because I am Brazilian and sometimes it's hard to write in English. Well, I'll give you a hint of history, it is a good idea, I promise, just trust your talent to portray this:
The story takes place in 9x02 and begins shortly after the conversation Zeke and Dean, the angel leaves Sam passed out on the floor as Dean arranges weapons in the bag, but Sam does not wake up alone, Dean begins to encourage him to wake up, and the girl Tricy (think that's her name) comes with Impala and witnesses the brotherly moment, all his hatred for Sam suddenly disappears and she helps Dean take his little brother to the car (Put your personal touch with the vomiting, fainting, dizziness and all your stuff)
Is this, please realize my desire girl!
Already thank you, you always do a great job.

Brazilian hugs!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Great fic ... and that really was too close for comfort for Dean. He was lucky that Ezekiel hadn't had time to heal Sam much or his little brother would be up and running to work out what had happened. I really hope that in the show Dean is the one who gets to tell Sam what he has done but this is Supernatural and we know things are never easy and they always throw a spanner in the works with the boys.
Awesome read, thanks.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
"his kid" I never get tired of that! Loved your kitchen scene between the boys. So full of angst, humor and most of all love. Loved Dean showing his true emotions towards Sam. Appreciate too how you showed us Sam just didn't bounce back. It's taking a while for him to heal. Thanks lovey!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I super can't wait for Sam to learn about Zeke. :D

Great one-shot.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
"- because I almost lost you, Sam!"

Guh!

Crazy about Sam thanking Dean for not giving up on him! I want Sam to have that attitude on the show when he does find out about Ezekiel. After he gets over being pissed that is.

Adore how smart you know Sammy is. It is not going to take him long at all to know something is not right...that things are not adding up as they should.

Brilliance...how you already have Sam teetering dangerously on the edge of finding out Dean's secret...by the article in the newspaper about the hospital incident and right off asking who Ezekiel is...

Smart! Fresh! Powerful!

Dean with his 'OMG'...and I forgot to thaw the chicken...LMAO...nice cover Dean...and the security footage...again brilliant thinking!

Dean's fear...guh! Not because Sam will find out he lied but because he is worried for Sam's health and possibly ejecting the angel.

I love your writing...can always trust that you will keep the boys in character.

Sam telling Dean to stop watching him...it's creepy! for example. Tee-hee...made me giggle.

And Deans response..."Shut up and go to sleep, Sam."

What is it about Sam sleeping and Dean hovering over him. You wrote that so endearing...at the end...Dean tousling Sam's hair.

Once again you render us with a lovingly warm and thought provoking story... and so quickly after the last one!

Thank you!
Karen
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
That was .. all kinds of epic!
and I had a great five minutes of laughing at the mention of the 'Misha' thing
It was epic. Thank you.
3DBABE1999 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Holy crap that was a close one! I can just imagine how bad Dean would freak out if something like that really happens, especially so soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013