Reviews for Welcome to Magi Academy
taco chapter 4 . 7/17
give me a break why can’t u update it already
Panda-chan16 chapter 2 . 5/18
Can you edit the damn chapters already because I love it
blue-chan chapter 1 . 4/8
Im inspirated by your fanfiction
Ill make a magi high with magic as their lesson too ! But dont worry, ill make sure to put your name in my creation - talentlessdawn-san!
Btw, can i?
unknown-chan chapter 1 . 2/19
for some strange reasons, i like reading your fanfics over and over again ._. but seriously, it was 10 times already ._. this was the 10th :3
please edit the second chapter ** your story is really good ** and when i said good, i really meant it :3
please update as soon as possible, because im tired of waiting ;-;

note : im fangirling over this fic ;-; UPDATE PLEASE! 3
Zylia16 chapter 4 . 2/16
PLEASE UPDATED THIS STORY!
IA chapter 1 . 1/29
I like the first chapter! Please continue editing!
Breanna Sinclaire chapter 1 . 1/1
your story is so good it s going strait to my comuntitty i 'm so excited to read the next chapter
Shiro Kitsune chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
Could PLEASE finish this fanfic cause I was waiting for this fanfic and you still not done
Becka chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
Your story is amazing already! When do you think you are going to update?
Anime1FREAK chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
please continue writing the first chapters really good
Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
please finish writing its so good
Viviene001 chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
Right,edit for one whole year...right!:(
AmeRaSora chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
Please update it! Your story is very good! :D
Panci chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Girl...
I want the next chapter to be updated.. *sobs* You made me fangirling like a psycho, girl. I am so happy!
Why it is still on the editing progress? Yeah, I'd see a few or lots of typos on the first chapter but I'd still liked it.
So, please...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Omg luved this soooo much I will say I am a fangirl and if I did go to that school and got to meet all of them I would freak out but not so much to were ill drool over it or even crowned around them and make it to were they have to be in a libary for closer but I know there are lots of fangirls like that thx for the story loved it soooo much (btw if I ever saw aladdin that way I would love him forever and ever...*fangirl*)