Reviews for EO Drabble Challenge - Back
Jenmm31 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Aaaww! You nailed that last line! Loved it!
yukio87 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I adore that relationship between Sammy and Dean...I love them so much and their brotherhood...so cute...Dean can give his life for his little brother and Sam can do the same...I LOVE THEM!
wandertogondor chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Ummm, have I ever told you how flippin' amazing you are? I love how you used the word "back" once...it was like the best usage of a single four letter - almost insignificant - word to speak volumes to everyone in such depth and emotion. I'm still shaken from how powerful it was...just "Fight. You fight, and you come back." URGH! So good!
LilyBolt chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
This was perfect! You used the word "back" in the Drabble just so well! That last line held so much emotion it made my heart ache. Great job capturing Dean's feelings regarding Sam laying in that hospital bed.

Good to see you posting again, and I hope everything is ok in your family! School takes up tons of time, but you can always ask yourself, "What would Sammy do?" And somehow find the strength to keep studying. (But unlike Sam, you should give yourself a break once in a while.). Lol ;)

Cheers! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Awh! This is precious! That episode spoke loudly about both brothers. And nice job for making it exactly 100 words...that's supernatural all in itself :)
jensensgirl3 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Season Nine Premier was sad in some parts, can't believe that Sam was so willing to give up. In a way I couldn't blame him, he's tried of it all and to him there's nothing left to fight for. I knew he couldn't so no to his Dean.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
hey booky
glad u back!
B x
judyann chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Ooh loved it! Great drabble!
Samstruck chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
wow! This was so full of angst even if it was just a drabble! It is amazing, luv! Can't wait for more from you!
warm regards