Reviews for This Is Trent
Mughees chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Just Before I Start the Review,
19th Is The Writing Spree Day? *Squeals* That Days My Birthday!Sadly,I Won't Be Able To Celebrate It Because I Have Exams the Next Monday... :/...Yeah...
Anyways,This Story Is So Awesome That It Has Reviews From Two Famous Writers!Not To Mention You Write the Best Psycho Trent!And Of Course This Fanfiction Had Some Pretty Great Moments!In Fact Everything was Great! (Living Up To Your Fanfiction Name,I See.)
This Must Be The First Fanfiction Where I Found Harold To Be ALOT More Annoying than Usual And I Love the Pretty Simple Ending with Cody!I Guess I Understand Trent's Plan (Since You Know Every One of the Contestants Spoke After Every Nine.)I Can't Even Understand Where,How or When Tyler and Lindsay Got Money!The Mike Part was Pretty Well Written! Favourite Moment of Mine Were B And Heather's Finish It Off,Last Two Sentences have 9 Words.
TheQueenofBooks1000 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
This is excellent! (I chose 'excellent' as a compliment because it has nine letters!) :P

The story is really funny, and I can't tell you how many times I burst out laughing, especially with the 'gifts' that everyone had to give Trent. It's also nicely written, so great job, especially with the ending. :)

I'm adding this to my fave list. I really like this story (I'd read it eight more times to please Psycho Trent) and I can't wait for your eight more one-shots. Keep writing! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
My little cousin thinks I $ m crazy for rolling on the floor laughing. Awesome story man. Eagerly awaitig more fanfics
Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
This is beyond awesome! Nine times beyond!

You have seriously put my Psycho Trent and OOC Harold to shame. Well done!

This was just fantastic. The way Trent did everything in nines. Even his breakfast!

His way of celebrating his 19th... I'm turning 19 in a couple of weeks! What a coincidence!

I liked Mike's nine new personalities. It was good to see ol' Bob again. The ten-obsessed personality was definitely the cherry on top of the cake. Which I hope to have for my birthday. It will have chocolate in it.

The ending couldn't have been better. Who knew all we needed was to say ten ten times to break the curse Trent just created? I was not expecting that, and I've known Psycho Trent for over a year now.

And the way Trent just disintegrated into ten pieces... disturbing and ironic and hilarious and shocking and interesting and intriguing and funny and unexpected and savage at the exact same time!

Keep up the good work. You are truly an amazing author. Consider yourself in my top nine. And just so this review will have nine paragraphs/lines...

NINE! NINE! NINE! NINE! NINE! NINE! NINE! NINE! NINE!
RandomReviewer12 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
What a story, I bet RedEyedDragonWarrior would be proud. To be honest, this story was pretty funny, and the nine tasks of the nine campers really freaked me out, nine times. Well, I'm sorry Trent, but one of my favorite number is three, but hey, three times three is nine so, yeah. I happen to be the third reviewer hopefully. Come on people, give this dude nine reviews...or maybe ten to insult him. Maybe not...doesn't seem like a guy of reason.

I wonder if this Seth personality will appear in a story with Trent. That would be hilarious, but good job man. I mean it in all seriousness.
I'll Cover Angel and Collins chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
This was the first story in a long time that had managed to make me laugh. I couldn't even begin to tell you what my favorite part is. I loved it all. Can't wait to see 8 more one shots from you lol
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013