Reviews for Puddle Jumping
I'mGoneGoneGone chapter 1 . 10/20
katmom chapter 1 . 8/18
Very cute. Now I need a cupcake!

Thanks for sharing.

I love it!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 7/24
Loved this! Very interesting choices of cupcakes that each character read out - suitable too! Of course Hermione would be interested in the more colourful and flavourful one while Draco would pick up on the more /elegant/ sort hahaha
MyLovelyHorse chapter 1 . 6/4
Sigh-sigh-sigh! I loved this story!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 5/14
Adorable, I love fics where Draco is head over heels for Hermione.
godsohmy chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
dragongirl2101 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
I thought it sweet :)
IridescentInTheDark chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
It was so sweet and tantalising at the same time. Well done. XD
cecilia2985 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
ElvenOwl chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
This is great. Makes me sigh a lot while scrolling down. Thank you for writing such a fic.
hpfanficfanpollmod chapter 1 . 4/26/2014

I am writing to inform you that you've been nominated for the following category for the Spring-Summer 2014 Round of The HP Fanfic Fan Poll Awards (hpfanficfanpoll . livejournal . com):

You need not take any other action at this time, unless you would like to reject the nomination. In that case, please contact us and we'll remove the nomination and contact the person who nominated you to let them know your decision.

We have an "I've been nominated" banner on our website for you to post on your blogs/Tumblr/Twitter/Facebook pages right now, if you wish. The banner can be found here: hpfanficfanpoll . livejournal 23681 . html#cutid2

The nominations period ends on May 15, 2014.

The voting period will commence on May 19, 2014 and close on July 20, 2014 (that gives two full months to read and consider the nominated fics).

Our awards ceremony is open to the public to vote, and we encourage you to ask your friends/family to participate. We will tally up all votes and announce winners on or before July 31, 2014. Please check back then to see if your stories placed, or add us as a FRIEND on Livejournal so you can get emails when that list is broadcast on our blog. Banners for your nominations/placements will be available at that time, too.

Congratulations on your nomination!

Melissa, The HP Fanfic Fan Poll Awards Moderator
Cara The Vivid chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Very sweet, I liked it very much :)
hisgirltuesday chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Sweetness overload. I'm serious. This was so cute and fluffy and I can't type a good review.