Reviews for Everybody Say Normandy
Rogen80 chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
These stories are quite enjoyable to read. Excellent so far!
I too would've liked to have seen more squad interaction in ME2, but it's water under the bridge now. At least your stories help to fill the void.
Since you asked, I would like to see some Tali and Shepard interaction. They're easily my favorite couple in the series, so anytime they get the spot-light, I'm happy. But, it's your story - you do what you think is best. Again, I only mention it because it was asked.
Anyway, keep up the good work - looking forward to the next update!
kill-phil chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
Hehe. Pretty cool chapter. The idea is really nice and quite unique. You might think, that they have real combat sims like the Armax Arsenal Arene. That they use good old paintball is pretty cool idea.
I was laughing so hard the whole chapter. You wrote some funny lines and scenes in here, The whole Zaeed and Grunt scenes were funny as hell.

Keep it that way.

P.S. Because you asked. I would love to see some Tali x Shepard scene. It doesn't has to be that romantic. I would love to see some light with funny moments like your previous chapters. Yeah, i know. But what can i say? I'm a Talimancer through and through :D
Bismarck Alexander chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
I'm just grinning throughout the second chapter

Update soon like this month
Rienzi chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Great start for your first fanfic. I like how you added new dialogue rather than rehashing the games. I also like how you did not jump right into the Tali Shepard romance, giving you the opportunity to develop the relationship as you see fit.

My only critiques revolve around your grammar and how you change between tenses. There a also a few spelling mistakes but these are jut minor mistakes that can be fixed easily.

I hope you keep writing this story as it has the trappings to be really good.
kill-phil chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
This kind of Stories are always good to read.
You already started changing the dialogue and that is exactly what makes these stories so interesting. Most of us played the games way to often and memorize the complete dialogue from the games. It's always refreshing to read something new.

So far i can't complain. You did a really good job and i agree that Bioware should have included something like a freak out scene. Hell even let you relationship with Tali end, if you don't space Legion or don't have enough Paragon points.
The scene description is very detailed and the thoughts you included are really fitting and an interesting touch.

All in all a good start. As long as you don't change the romance to another one, i'm with you on this. What can i say, Talimancer 4 life ;D