Reviews for Herb Picking and Other Dangerous Exploits
Wolf77 chapter 5 . 3/26
Oh my gosh! I was so scared for a minute there I couldn't breathe! To think, someone outside Gaius and Merlin saw them do magic! Holy crap! And they had no idea! Thank god he decided not to tell! My heart is hammering in my chest! Please tell me you'll write a few more one-shots! These are so good! I want more (not to be selfish or anything)! Anyway, keeping being awesome!
-Wolf
Britt30 chapter 4 . 1/27
Oo! I really liked this one! I love how you had characters from Egypt and the good magic was great!
Britt30 chapter 1 . 1/27
I really liked this! I love how you described Merlin as a living contradiction. And one thing I noticed is that you described Merlin's smile as "plastered." I thought that kinda sound more like a fake smile, but tis just something tiny. Anyway, great stuff!
natcel chapter 5 . 1/22
oh please write more of these, im a massive hurt/comfort fan and these are by far my favourites.
Bellanca chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
That was a very powerful chapter. At first, I didn't like Brennan, but at the end I found myself admiring him for realizing his mistakes and trying to fix them. As we all know, we're only human, and we all get jealous. But seriously Merlin, you can't use your head as a shield against a horse! XD Merry Christmas, and thanks for writing this lovely story.
Best Wishes,
Bellanca
Weinheim Paradigm chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
This is great, can't wait for more!
Moon Fox chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
That was a sweet little story of friendship. Ah, Arthur...so oblivious. LOL
Nance chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
Great story. Phenomenal writing.
Nance chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
Very original. Great atmosphere to this story...exotic...which Arthur promptly ruined.
Superb writing.
Nance chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
Excellent. Amazing story. Brendan did what he could to make amends. Great writing.
zendog chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
This is an accomplished set of one shots and this particular one is the best so far. Brendon is a fully fledged character in his own right and his growth and development during the story was well thought out and logical. Seeing Arthur and Merlin from his viewpoint is refreshing. The writing of all these stories is clear, consistent and emotionally convincing. I look forward to reading more in the future.
Kalia of Camelot chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
Love this! Glad you've updated :)
MamzelleHermy chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
Absolutely AWESOME chapter! Never read anything like that and it was perfect! It really was a great indight in a forgotten character!
mersan123 chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
Think this would be my favourite so far. Loved the angst and the fatherly love shown by Gaius. Wonderful story. Many thanks
irezel chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
awww...cute fic. it felt pretty intense too, the feelings of Brenden really carried over. nice job!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »