Reviews for Herb Picking and Other Dangerous Exploits
rabbit keys chapter 4 . 7/11
Very interesting chapter. Good job.
rabbit keys chapter 3 . 7/11
Very very nice. I was kind of hoping Arthur would find out that Merlin was sleepwalking, but it's completely understandable that he couldn't, because that would prompt even more questions that Gaius and Merlin couldn't safely answer. Great chapter!
rabbit keys chapter 2 . 7/11
This was very nice. Poor Gaius never did get his birthday meal, tho. perhaps the year after.
rabbit keys chapter 1 . 7/11
this was a very well written chapter ("well" written! hah! and your chapter title is clever, too)
JediMagnet09 chapter 5 . 6/19
I really liked this! Brendan had a really good point at the end - he had done evil without magic. I love his decision to leave in order to protect them and regain his honor. I also really loved how he could see the change in Arthur so clearly. Well written and very interesting! :)
Aaronna chapter 5 . 6/3
Oh! I love this, though his real name was Morris...
Wolf77 chapter 5 . 3/26
Oh my gosh! I was so scared for a minute there I couldn't breathe! To think, someone outside Gaius and Merlin saw them do magic! Holy crap! And they had no idea! Thank god he decided not to tell! My heart is hammering in my chest! Please tell me you'll write a few more one-shots! These are so good! I want more (not to be selfish or anything)! Anyway, keeping being awesome!
Britt30 chapter 4 . 1/27
Oo! I really liked this one! I love how you had characters from Egypt and the good magic was great!
Britt30 chapter 1 . 1/27
I really liked this! I love how you described Merlin as a living contradiction. And one thing I noticed is that you described Merlin's smile as "plastered." I thought that kinda sound more like a fake smile, but tis just something tiny. Anyway, great stuff!
natcel chapter 5 . 1/22
oh please write more of these, im a massive hurt/comfort fan and these are by far my favourites.
Bellanca chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
That was a very powerful chapter. At first, I didn't like Brennan, but at the end I found myself admiring him for realizing his mistakes and trying to fix them. As we all know, we're only human, and we all get jealous. But seriously Merlin, you can't use your head as a shield against a horse! XD Merry Christmas, and thanks for writing this lovely story.
Best Wishes,
Weinheim Paradigm chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
This is great, can't wait for more!
Moon Fox chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
That was a sweet little story of friendship. Ah, oblivious. LOL
Nance chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
Great story. Phenomenal writing.
Nance chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
Very original. Great atmosphere to this story...exotic...which Arthur promptly ruined.
Superb writing.