Reviews for Shower Me With Attention - Encounters III
AustinMarina chapter 1 . 2/9
"You are a cheeky woman, Ruby Lucas," Regina says, sitting up more fully and allowing the gray and black head fully onto her thighs. "I haven't even let Miss Swan get this close."

The line above is just one of many that you write that gives Regina such dimension. Her humor and warmth are wonderful treasures being discovered by those who care enough to look (i.e. Emma, Henry and Ruby).

Also, loved the scene where Regina is mouthing Henry's lines during rehearsal!
CdB55 chapter 1 . 1/21
This is wonderful, and delicious.

I am greatly enjoying these Swan Queen stories, especially thus one so far. I can feel the intensity of the emotions. I can feel how nervous they are, and how attracted they are to one another.

I really liked the Ruby scenes, as well as Emma's jealousy.

Well done.
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 1/12
Sherrif station 32:03 PERFECT. Not the only amazing part bc it would be way to much to cut them out.
I really like the wish to touch someone, also telling the person but not to go further. I mean, it would have been so easy so many times already for you to let them end in bed. But you didn't. And I absolutely love this. Of course I hope it will happen anytime and you'll write an m rated piece/chapter/.. hehheh.

Mymy... I'm so sad there's no more to read yet! Gogogo! Keep writing and sharing! I'm very anxious! I NEED to read more. Ohmy... someone pls help me!
beaches13 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I so love this series and am do glad you are continuing it :)
giagr34 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Oh that's just cruel...leaving us like that...
Maharet108 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Wow...this was sooo good. I think my brain is fried from the sexual tension at the end...great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
So good!
ckclose4 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I am so in love with this series! Keep up the wonderful writing :) You've captured the characters quite well, and you have a very real way of evolving this relationship. Can't wait for the next update!
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Agh! You're both big teases is what y'all are! I loved reading this and I loved how quickly it came, thank you! I love how the little intimacies in this were so special and the slow (and steamy -ha, no pun intended honest) progress of their relationship. Ruby's appearance was delightful, I love that Regina is helping her learn control and that they're becoming friends. I also loved the appearance of Emma's own green eyed monster, it's always fun to see that rear its head every now and then. This was excellent, I can't wait to see the next one!
Donoterase chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
thank you ladies. another great story.
Glad to hear the next one is already in the works; looking forward to it.
Moonbeamn'Menace chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I just read all three parts to this series today, and my god, I think I have fallen in love...scratch that, I know I have. Superb writing colloboration between two very talented writers with perfect characterisation between the two women, an interesting plot thread that makes you want to continue reading and most importantly the slow but incredibly passionate buildup between them both is brilliant and a pleasure to read. Great job!
I eagerly await the next installment :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Wow this is amazing. I love how you're slowly building up their relationship, like a sumptuous meal that you want to eat slowly so you can savor the taste. It's totally fitting given the overall food theme you have going. So many fluffy feels and the bath scene is heating up nicely as well. Looking forward to more!
Guest123 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Brilliantly done, just like the first two parts. Thank you.
dominicqueShizuma chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
So in love with your series!
It's the bomb, I've already read them 4 times :)
Thanks for sharing your wonderful imagination!