Reviews for Gakupo the Manly Man
icy-gold-monochrome chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
It's beyond awesome!
Honeycloud of RiverClan chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
So manry.

Manry gay child molester purple-hair-and-nail-polish Gakupo.

THE MANRINESS!

...Derp?
Vanarella chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
/dies
I didn't expect a second chapter.
oh mY GOD
Gray Shadow chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I had just finished playing LEGO: Marvel Superheroes right before I read this, and the entire time I was reading this, I was imagining Gakupo stomping around shirtless like the Hulk. Very funny image.
MellaTheKnightmare chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Hahaha! This reminds me of that Spongebob episode where Plankton is teaching Spongebob to be "assertive". XD

Great job!
hanakos chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
LOOOOLLLL THIS! I was grinning- Trying not to laugh- so crazily that my father was staring at me!

Gakupo the Manly Man! *grins again* *bites lip* *failed* *chocked laugh bursted out* "Now I need some payment!" That's not... Good.

What Kaito said cracked me up! XD Hatsunation, you rock in Humor! And you're better than me. Not like I'm good in Humor. *sniff sniff*

*jumps to balcony of building* *grabs mic and speaker* *plugs into socket*
HATSUNATION, WHERE EVER YOU ARE,
*pats mic* YOU ROCK BRO! GET THAT!

-Hana
AnimePairingGenerator chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
WE WILL CHANGE THIS HORRIBLE ASSUMPTION THAT GAKUPO IS NOT A NASCULINE BALL OF HOTNESS. WE CAN DO IT. WE *MUST* DO IT. WITH OUR HEADS HELD HIGH AND OUR MORALE UNBEATABLE, WE WILL MARCH INTO THE VOCALOID FANDOM AND SPREAD THE WORD.

But really, I loved the fanfiction :3 I am definitely putting a tune to that marvelous song. Oh, and have you ever listened to 'Love Muscle'?
NeaLureKamui chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
What the f***?
Okay I believe Gakupo is manly enough to be called a sexy beast but, the song was unnecessary Gakupo.

I found this a lot of fun to read!