Reviews for Plus One
32sheshe chapter 20 . 6/8
Loved this story!
dandelion66 chapter 15 . 5/23
this story is so special to me, as if sent by my father in such prefect timing that gave me goosebumps all over. I just have to share how this story comforts my soul that nothing else could.

This is the first KP fiction I read to take my mind off memories with my dad abit after I picked my wedding aisle song, it tore my heart that my dad won't be there to walk me down the aisle, he is my hero, his face lit up everytime people mentioned about me, he's just so proud of me. He loved children so much too, healthy and tough, just like Heath, heart attack took him, I wasn't there for him when he passed, we found out too late because I was too busy at work I didn't call him back when he stopped replying my messages suddenly. the guilt and regret haunts me until this days. I was forced to grow up overnight to support my family while my mom was suffering from depression. more coincidences it's almost creepy, I'm marrying my childhood sweetheart I grew up with, my dad knew it eventhough we fought a lot as children. the calm and gentle boy oppose to my fiery temper, may be that's why HG inspires me so much, of strength and hope. your story reminds me that all my dad ever wanted was to see me happy. Thank you
pearlyshirley chapter 20 . 3/26
Perfect ending oh my god
pearlyshirley chapter 18 . 3/26
oooh i loved peeta hereee
pearlyshirley chapter 11 . 3/25
I loved this chapter but by the way, you don't go unconscious when you get a heart attack. That only happens when it's a cardiac arrest :))
pearlyshirley chapter 2 . 3/25
I'm already loving this
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 20 . 2/29
Hmmm guess i never left a comment the first time i read this story. I enjoyed reading it a second time though. Crazy having glimmer be effie and haymitch's daughter. That was pretty intense Katniss blaming Peeta for Katniss not making it to the hospital before her dad died. Interesting pairing Darius and Prim together. Wondering if they got married.
Gillian Deverone chapter 6 . 12/16/2015
Madge, don't be messing things up for our favorite couple!
Peetabreadgirl chapter 7 . 12/16/2015
We're definitely seeing more of Peeta's feelings with that last kiss and comment!
Gillian Deverone chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
I'd have blushed too, but I bet she's right.
Gillian Deverone chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
Why? Because it was Peeta Freaking Mellark doing it!
Gillian Deverone chapter 3 . 12/16/2015
The holding hands is so innocent, and yet so intimate. Loved it.
Gillian Deverone chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
There we go. (And Peeta in only a towel? Yum!)
Gillian Deverone chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
I really thought Peeta was going to jump in and say he and Katniss were dating or married or something.
Sixela872 chapter 6 . 12/4/2015
Team everlark! I love seeing them working together as a team and having me. Everdeen as coach is awesome. It's like he's taken haymitch's role as mentor.