Reviews for Plus One
Great story!
Juststella1 chapter 20 . 6/16
Toastbabies...YAY!
Juststella1 chapter 19 . 6/16
My heart is breaking for Peeta right now. He misses Katniss so much!
Juststella1 chapter 18 . 6/16
Peeta made it clear to douchebag Gale - "but if you ever come near my girlfirend again..." Well said Peeta!
Juststella1 chapter 17 . 6/16
Friends, for now!
Juststella1 chapter 16 . 6/15
Nice outtake and I'm happy that Katniss spoke up about Peeta being a talented artist.
Juststella1 chapter 15 . 6/15
Yes, Peeta and Katniss will make sure their children know who their grandfather was.
Juststella1 chapter 14 . 6/15
Thank goodness for Johanna - she talked some sense into Katniss.

Peeta drew pictures of 2 children, his future children and Katniss wants them too.
Juststella1 chapter 13 . 6/15
My heart is breaking right now. Her father was planning their wedding and baby names.
Juststella1 chapter 12 . 6/15
OMG! Katniss is angry with Peeta because she wasn't able to say goodbye to her father before he died. The awful things she said to Peeta really hurt him. She's not thinking straight, surely Peeta knows this.
Juststella1 chapter 11 . 6/15
I so happy that Katniss and Peeta have finally gone to the 'next' level of their relationship. It's become 'real'.

Tragedy has brought them together. Her phone rings and I do hope her father is ok.
Juststella1 chapter 10 . 6/15
Awww, Peeta knew what Katniss' favourite day was. So sweet.

Now we've been left with a cliff-y!
Juststella1 chapter 9 . 6/14
I think Katniss definitely has feeling for Peeta and I think Peeta has for her too.
Juststella1 chapter 8 . 6/14
Nothing wrong with NSYNC!
Juststella1 chapter 7 . 6/14
Geez, Gale the cheating douche.

Peeta kisses Katniss and tells her to remember that kiss when the strippers are gyrating their stuff. Aww!