Reviews for The Silver Child
Creepersbox chapter 8 . 1/12
I guess you could say Percy was howling with laughter

I'm a horrible person
WeAreIdealist chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
What you did there is very good even though Artemis is a man-hating goddess she is also the goddess of childbirth and children fall in to that domain and Percy is a child even if he is a male
PERCY JACKSON chapter 15 . 11/24/2016
No! I freaking die in EVERY SINGLE F*UKING FANFICTION! WHY?! NOOOOOOO!
SkyFantasia221 chapter 18 . 11/13/2016
Whens the next chapter!
Artemisisboss chapter 18 . 11/12/2016
please keep keep writing this is a good story. just check the grammar more.
SpencerDorman chapter 18 . 9/9/2016
Zoƫ should not have brought up Lupa, a ROMAN goddess, in front of GREEKS. For one, I doubt Thalia would know who she is, so she would question it, but even if she did or not, she would have found out eventually that she was a Roman goddess, and that she is obviously real and still around today, and that would not be good. And, seeing as how Thalia didn't flip out over it, I can only assume that she didn't know who or what Lupa is, and thus she wouldn't have known that Percy needed a different explanation for Clarisse than the one she was given.
Other than that, I like the chapter, and the story as a whole, so please update soon!
SpencerDorman chapter 16 . 9/9/2016
I like the story so far, but you have to realize that the gods should have seen that the story does not add up. The guy who told them that Percy's FATHER (he clearly stated father, not mother or simply parent) was an enemy to Olympus swore on the Styx, meaning he is obviously telling the truth. Obviously, that would mean that his father is involved in the immortal world, so they should be able to realize that his father is not mortal (unlike what Artemis being the mother of a demigod would require). That would obviously raise questions as to how Percy is a demigod (they don't know that he is technically a demititan) if neither of his parents are mortal (as one parent would need to be mortal). That would immediately put down the idea that Artemis is his birth mother as his father would have to be the one who is immortal (the informant swore on the Styx...), so their shouldn't have been so much fuss about Artemis' supposedly broken vow. They would obviously now wonder who his father is, and he could just say that he doesn't know (for both this situation and the one where he just outright tells them that Artemis adopted him). And even if none of the other gods didn't figure it out, Athena should have been able to, being the wisdom goddess and all.
Alexandra chapter 18 . 6/16/2016
IT HAS BEEN TWO YEARS! PLEASE START WRITING AGAIN!
Axcel chapter 9 . 4/5/2016
Or he could have gone with Artemis to Olympus where Zeus would be made to look like a complete moron for accusing him.
Axcel chapter 3 . 4/5/2016
The Hunt again shows to be nothing more than Girl Scouts on a power high so great it is like cotton in their head. I'm sure we've all had that feeling, whether from power, happiness, embarassment, self-consciousness, or something else. Personally, I feel that when people cheer for me or compliment me. Like my head is stuffed and I am blinkered and my head full of stuffing.

The Hunt is like that but with giggling murderesses.
Axcel chapter 2 . 4/5/2016
Yeeeaaahhh, I'm ignoring all the physical changes except for the silver eyes. A toddler with an athlete's body? Creepy. Suddenly healed? Not her domain.
Axcel chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
Artemis is also the goddess of young children. Every fanfic writer seems to forget that.
Persin chapter 10 . 3/11/2016
This story is really good despite what others say
Dragon Worrier chapter 5 . 2/26/2016
Famous last words. XD
coolcat chapter 18 . 2/11/2016
I love this story! Please update.