Reviews for Semi-conscious
grimdreamer chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Hey, I read this a few days, and because I haven't read anything like this before in this fandom, I had to come back and say 'thank you' for resisting the urge not to continue and take away from this moment what was already perfect. I like how you ended the story. It's fine as it is. We don't need to have a happy ending all the time and the ending for this one was sweet, bittersweet. Your narrative through Tai was very much in character. I don't normally condone or appreciate punctuation where there are full stops to depict hesitation instead of dashes, but it worked well enough and didn't distract from the story. I could really imagine these characters having that awkward conversation. I thought it was exquisitely awkward, that moment where Matt realises what Tai just did to him - the last paragraph in that scene was strong and left a lasting impression. I also like how you reference their joint experiences in the Digital World, such as likening the speed of Tai's heartbeat to what it was during one of their fights with Digimon. A lot of stories like this forget how important those events link Tai and Matt together. Sorry there aren't any paragraphs in this review. Thanks for writing! Mangoes are tasty. You must eat mangoes!
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
How are you, long time no speak

That was awesome, I loved it and excellent job but you should make another Taito one soon please
BTW Tai has the top bunk and Kari has the bottom
Takato Lover16 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Great story! :)
Particularly like the line about not knowing whether Tai's hand will warm Matt's up, or Matt's hand will cool Tai's down.
Really good dialogue in this too,
And could imagine it actually being written by Tai.

Really good job on this one!
Impatiently awaiting more!
:D
KeruKeru chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Considering you still have another fic you need to finish, maybe continuing this one shouldn't be your priority, but I would love to see what happens after this! Tai and Matt are adorable no matter what scenario they're in. x3 And you need to get on Skype more. :I
Psycho Weasel chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
SHUT UP AND PUT THE NEXT CHAPTER UP! I mean, how can your stories NOT be any good? *was slightly mad when reading that*

Well...this story is really interesting...and I think it's different from what you usually write...meaning I think this is the first time I'm reading something from you that is in first person...but I like it! :D

It's so nice to read stories from you again. I could hear the voices of the characters because of how well you portrayed them. The character interactions were so beautiful. :') It really felt like they had just gotten back from the Digital World. I liked how we have a bit of romance going on but that it's put on halt because of Tai's sudden kiss...you don't usually see that in a story. Usually, that happens and then they're making out or something. I'm very interested to see how this story plays out...

Man...you were giving me so many feels...It was a great start!

...So you better update!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Please write another chapter i wanna know what happens next plus it was pretty good :)
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Comrade, it is good to see you again after so long! Haha, its been a while, hasnt it?

Anyways, I'm digging what you've shown us so far. It is very much like a intro chapter considering the whole set up of the plot, but its a good intro chapter. I always dig what comes out of thay Taito obssessed mind of yours, and this is no exception. I'm not sure how angsty this is going to get, or if from now on the story is going to be all sunshine and unicorn poop, but ill stick around.

Your old pal Kal.
Dragonisonpermanethiatus chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu why does it have to be so angst? Why do you do this to me?
Aside from the heart wrenching pain (seriously if it doesn't get happier in the next chapter I may cry) I thought this was a great fic Moosey! For a fic that relies on a lot of speaking and conversation it went really well. I see this as a sign of your increasing writing ability.
As always the characters were really well done and don't feel forced into roles. In fact that way it went was really realistic, the feelings seem very real. The interaction between Matt and Tai was really good, the sarcasm bit was really funny!
I can't really contain my feelings and I don't know what to say so I'm just gonna say that everything about this is awesome to me! You did a real good job from the story, character and writing perspectives!
(I totally didn't really love the gabumon boxers part btw)
Great ficcyness!
I swear to Apocalomon there will be a next chapter!
AmiraStarr chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
This was very interesting. :)

I have never seen a story with this plot line before so it is neat to see. I like the fact that you created a scenario were even though the characters both like each other on page one, they aren't automatically together. You have created some interesting plot points and I am curious to see how or if they will be resolved. I hope there is a happy ending, but there could just as easily be a dramatic twist. Great start! :)
JuulChii chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Next chap pleaaaaase :3 Taito is such a cute ship. Really good written too !