Reviews for Silk Ties and Sweet Kisses
shikasgirl10 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Really good
Sammysg6 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
OMG, please continue this or indeed any other mature fiction with Coulson but not Coulson/May. I like it being with an OC, it just doesn't feel right with May or any other member of the close knit team and you really have a gift with writing about him, it really feels like its him, if that makes any sense at all.
hockeychick018 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
What does age have to do with anything lol? Clark Gregg is practically old enough to be my dad but who cares, he's hot! I'd take him over the young pretty boys on this show any day... :P
Anyway, great story!
Lvngd chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Love sexy Phil. please continue ;)
Evon chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Nice..
Ginny3 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Being only a few years younger than Coulson and with a huge fangirl crush on Clark Gregg, I enjoyed this very, very much.
Whitelion69 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
This is a very good one-shot. I wouldn't being alone with Phil on the bus.
closet geek chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
What I wouldn't give to be in those shoes! Guh. And I don't need to be his age to find him attractive. I think it's the sass lol. And the suits! Wicked story, I'm definitely looking forward to more :)
Ree923 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Omg I did not even realize you had written this until I finished, lmao! I was going to recommend this to you :facepalm:
Seriously awesome.
fictionwriter28 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Wow...just wow. You captured the emotions PERFECTLY. While reading this I actually felt the exact same emotions simply imagining myself as the character. Sure he's a little old for me (ok way too old), but hey that doesn't make him any less hot. Although I will admit that on the one hand this was fun, on the other it was sort of awkward. All in all, it was definitely...an experience that I wouldn't mind happening if we were closer in age.