Reviews for Wanting and Needing
Linda chapter 2 . 7/7/2016
That was... Hot. And cute. What the fuck. Nice story, onto the next one.
Linda chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Your kiss scenes always start like that... I like it. And for once Sherlock is the incapable one!
ncbexie25 chapter 2 . 5/7/2015
Loved it
EasternGale chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
So I had no clue you could only post one review per chapter. :( Anyways here is my final I-Read-Everything review!: That was also adorable! :) As per usual it was brilliant and I really really love the way you write how the characters struggle mentally. Some others do that poorly and it ends up being a tedious I-Need-To-Read-This-Quickly-So-I-Can-Get-To-The-Actual-Story but not so with your writing! When I read Westwood University I was a bit worried that the rest of your fics wouldn't be nearly as amazing as that first one that I read but you have continued to amaze! You have produced many more squeaks and smiles and anxiety and suspense since then and as always a thorough sense of enjoyment. All of your paragraphs are absolutely splendid and you can expect many more reviews from me! :)
EasternGale chapter 2 . 3/9/2015
This isn't my final review I just had to stop and say; that first paragraph was gold! Hahaha! Back to the show!
d1x1lady chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
So cute! Love this story.
FanGirl1237 chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
This story was really good! Your writing is awesome sauce!
dragoness simplicity chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
Fantastically written. I loved reading it. _
Alishabear chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
I deeply enjoyed the story; it was truly lovely. Thank you
dango.alien.spoon chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
Awwwww it's sooooo sweet! Fantastic job :)
Stephanie chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
Lovely! :) Hehe I enjoyed it!
missmatchedromantic chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
I love fluffy. Honestly written and true to character. Both men vulnerable but ready to catch each other. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Can you do a post season 2 fic where sherlock comes home, and john doesnt really react, except for getting angry sometimes. But then one day Ms. Hudson or someone comes in a sees sherlock, or talks to sherlock and john goes white as a sheet and says "you can see him too?"
Guest chapter 2 . 10/29/2013