Reviews for Fall Apart
I enjoyed reading this. Would be interested the see if Jonathon makes a return. Would Clary stand up to him? Could she ever outwit him?
Lost forever in books chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Totally in love with this, cant wait to keep reading!
Samantha chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
It is quite obvious that you are talented. The only criticism I have for you would be to try and explore the characters' emotions a little more. Not just Clary but Jace as well. And possibly look into getting a beta reader. I am more than willing to volunteer.
clarissadele chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
I get somewhat uncomfortable writing anything even remotely close to that, don't worry. I've gotten pretty close to risky in a chapter with my story too. I love this, is it complete now?
Guest chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
do another chapter plz :)
Ani Teen Lyoko chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
greygirl2358 chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
I thought that was really well done. There was absolutely NOTHING wrong with the shower scene. He was helping her, he had his underwear on, there was NOTHING sexual and he was comforting while she talked to him and cried. Honestly, it very well written. You have nothing to apologize for.
I think you should write an epilogue. I would love to know that Jonathan suffered...because he deserves it. I would love to know that Jace...and especially Clary...got their happy ending. I think it would be a very wise choice.
iamchris chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
haha, I thought this chapter's cute. Really satisfied with the way you ended things, and also how you turned it into a two-shot, instead of the one-shot as you previously did before :)
Doclover chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
I liked it
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
more! did she die?
MyQuilNeverRests chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
The feels on the bus go round and round...
Fishpuppy chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
You need to finish it! Why leave us hanging like that?!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Please continue
WeAllBreakTheSame chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
This seriously needs more chapters!
Doclover chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Finish it now please I love it