Reviews for Cold as the North
Please continue!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Looking forward to more
Miss Katrina Malfoy chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
I always kinda wanted him to leave the night's watch...I just finished reading a storm of swords (so different from the show version on that book o.O ) and when it got to the point where king stannis offers jon legitimacy & winterfell I was urging him to take it because a part of me feels like he deserves it.
El Chacal chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
If there is more to come, I'm very interested to see how Robb Stark and Jon Snow will avenge Eddard Stark's execution. Dacey Mormont and SmallJon Umber would be ready at a moment's notice to join Robb and Jon on the warpath. I just hope the Red Wedding does not happen.
The Miss America chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
I'm excited to see were this will lead!
Aikaru chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I thought it was great I hope you keep writing this.
Lilyzinha chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
oh i really like this plot, i wished you had continued!
justinehey chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Hey there ! That's a really nice thing you've got here !
I really like the way you hint (am I wrong) that there is something between them ?
And the last sentence, so good ! 'Back to Robb', so great !
Can't wait till the next update !
justinehey
tejal.thanki chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I really think you should continue this. It is very well written and captures depth of feeling while keeping the boys in character.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Liked it!
Sir Deadpool chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I think this would have been alot better with out all the tears.

Are you going to follow the show or book plotline?
Pets Heart chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
You don't know how much I understand you.
From the beginning I was disappointed when Robb doesn't prevent Jon to go on the barrier (I hated his "when we meet again you will be dressed in black") but then the real blow was when Jon was going by Robb and he is stopped.
Oh, and don't forget the hoax par excellence: before the "marriage" of Edmure, Robb had finally decided to call Jon close to him and release the brother from the oath of Guardians.
They would have had to stay one beside the other. I have always considered a jar that Robb and Jon haven't done anything together.
This fiction interests me very much, I loved the first chapter with Robb that personally gives Jon the news of the death of their father.
heros bane chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
this is pretty good. the idea of jon joing his brother in war always intrigued me