Reviews for Childhood Comedy and Questionaires
cd chapter 7 . 4/19/2015
Next please
chelsie chapter 7 . 7/1/2011
I love the story and make more with lemon and pic
kitty365911 chapter 4 . 9/18/2010
*gives jou a sheild that breaks once its hit*hmmm..~gives yami a spray of belly dancer outfit to spray on yugi~*gives yugi a gude on how to belly dance.* have fun!
kitty365911 chapter 3 . 9/18/2010
O/Oi tink im now deaf from yugi's screaming!
kitty365911 chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
me:AWW~ SQUEAL~..ohh.. if only! IFONLY! you had a vid of yugi and yami as chibi's together!

yugi:heheheh...um~blush~

yami:won't that be impossible being as im 3ooo years older than yugi?

me:not with the majic of!dundundun! creation! we can make you teo together a long time ago
Yami Ace and Neko chapter 7 . 8/27/2010
We come bearing gists

Yami Ace: i am going to kill you for this

oh please you couldn't kill me even if your life depened on it which in away it does anyway gifts will ya

Yami Ace: fine fine for Ryou - a book on how to deal with your anger, Yami and Yugi - a stuffed toy of each other (how annoying *slaped across the back of the head* ow ok ok), Jou - a book on how to stop pervs from spying on you, Seto - (tell me again why we're giving these to him again Neko: just hurry up will ya Yami Ace: ok) a collection of barbie dolls from around the world LIMITED edition SO BE BLOODY CAREFUL WITH THEM WILL YA *slapped in the back of the head again* ow ok ok

*rolles eyes* anyway hopefully these gifts are going to make them happy OH *hits Ace again* a book for Anzu *small snicker* (at least three bombs are in it it has a sensor on it so no soon Anzu touches the book you better run)
Cake34 chapter 7 . 11/18/2007
very funny

May I ask a question?

If so! Yugi may kiss and take you away please? Here a laptop for Yugi and Joey!
CrystalAngel89 chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
totally love it! really funny.
ElizaStonetear chapter 7 . 8/6/2005
God! I finally found a Yxy soulmate! You are the greatest you know! I even think Sandra agree.

I'm Eliza and I'm a bit...

sandra: EVIL! She won't give me cookies!

Sorry bout that...she are a little grumpy because a anzulover yelled at her at MSN...she was really creapy.

Anyway, I have gifts and questions.

To Yuugi. Whats your favorite flavour on Ice cream? And does it bother youthat your voice sounds really strange on the US episodes?

To Yami. Have you ever been in a acident that concludes shadow magic?

Sandra: And Eliza and I are doing our acount on soon and we wonder you can come up with a fun quote or something like that...we arent so good on that.

My suggestion was: No more Angst, with just YxY!

Sandra: It sounds so sappy...

Gifttime!

To Yuugi. A dark maigican robe with staff!

To Yami. Magican of chaos robe with staff!

Sandra: _ I love that episode when Yugi looks like Dark magican.

To Jou: My homemade pizza. I felt sorry for all the dog food he got.

To Seto: A video with the name "Learn to laugh"

To mokuba: A skateborad with a helmet.

Sandra: Be careful, I'm almost killed my self on that.

To Ryou and Bakura: A chocolate cake with way to much sugar.

To Honda: A blue trenchcoat instead of his old one.

To Anzu: Parasuite lessons...without parasuite.

To the kittens: Milk with honey.

Sandra: And to the great authoress...my favorite video "The nightmare before christmas" and a comfy chair with flat screen TV. (Another YxY movie is in it..)

So what If I don care if we are hentai? We like it!
Red Dragon Of Egypt chapter 6 . 7/31/2005
RD: hey Klonoa i gotta question for the hottest Yami and the cutest Hikari in the world Yami and Yugi if u could choose wich latin song to get really frisky with as u dance wich would it be Ricky Martin's Livin La Vida Loca or Bailamos from Enrique Iglesias and could u dance to ur choice for me and wear these *hands them spanish outifts yami gets a pure blood red silk shirt that reveals a wee bit of his upper chest and black leather pands and pointed leather steel tipped boots for yugi he gets a sharp Amythest silk shirt also showing a small bit of his upper chest and black leather pants and pointed leather white steel tipped boots* hehe well have fun boys and shake those derier's of yours like the hot sexy duo u are show the dancing world how KICK ASS U ARE AT DANCING gtg now keep up the great work Klonoa JA NE _~
darrenshanfan chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Do you like Joey abuse storys if you do then could you write a list of good Joey abuse storys that you like and by the way imgoing to do this same reveiw in all your other YuGiOh storys so that when you look through your reveiws in each of your storys.

signed

darrenshanfan
deathwish chapter 7 . 12/30/2004
I only started reading your stories yesterday but i like them MY TWIN: clara riddle told me of your story Chibi Yugi and i told her of a story called Chibi For A Day Joey does a spell in french which turns them into a chibi for a day including the Yamis but not at the same time one after another but there isnt much Tea/Anzu bashing [A/N i hate her!]

P.S. and give Yugi and Yami a kiss for me send Anzu to boot camp as a target for there training.
Soiku-grl chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
You made my day much happier now! I love your fan fictions! Oh can i send yugi a anzu remover please?
DemonicMistress Kree-kun chapter 7 . 10/17/2004
HENTAI!
Tenshihanyou chapter 7 . 10/17/2004
GREAT STORY. TOATLY FUNNY

QUESTION 4 SETO:WHY DON'T U KISS JOU ALL READY

SHHEE!

4 YUGI: HOW LONG HAVE YOU & YAMI BEEN TOGETHER?

:) I GIVE YOU SUGUR!