Reviews for All your Fault
srhittson chapter 15 . 12/30/2016
This is a really good story! Please update again soon. I'm really enjoying the story and would like more.
riseofsolari chapter 15 . 12/29/2016
Hope you update soon I enjoyed the story
Guest chapter 15 . 12/26/2016
please continue
gamilton chapter 15 . 12/21/2016
I am mostly loving this story sooooo much! I am always a little surprised at the total stupidity of Snow and Charming...but not too much. They are always portrayed as dumb and dumber since the first season or so (sad but true) and they act like they don't have a brain cell between them. They never listened to Emma when she lived with them and they haven't learned a thing in the past 9 years. This is an excellently written tale with twists and turns that are fun but let's get on with the show! I doubt that Regina really wants the White Kingdom, but she will have it before this tale is told...and the little dog Toto, too! Keep up the good work!
JCAT45678 chapter 15 . 12/11/2016
I actually read this awhile back and loved it. However, I found other stories to read and I had been trying to get back to this one cause I loved it so much and I finally found it. There were only 14 chapters at the time and I loved the newest chapter. I really hope you update soon.
mturnerhannah chapter 15 . 11/29/2016
please update soon
Lynzy80 chapter 15 . 11/28/2016
I had really forgot about this story. I love this story. Please update. Cliffhangers suck lol
Guest chapter 15 . 11/23/2016
I need more! lol I can't wait to see what Regina does to the two idiots!
mamawolf2 chapter 15 . 11/20/2016
Was very excited to read this chapter, eagerly awaiting more
Guest chapter 15 . 11/18/2016
OMGGG THIS STORY IS HONESTLY UGHHHH SO GOOOOOOODDDD
homosexual-dinosaur chapter 14 . 11/10/2016
Please update soon! Im an impatient noodle and this is the best story ever. Pleaaseee.
Secretkei21 chapter 12 . 11/8/2016
Author i hope you see this. this story as well as smells like inhibition quickly became my favorites. as much as i hated that Smells like Inhibition was unfinished, i still read it to where you left it. However, as much as i am struggling to stay away from this wonderful story, I cannot finish it. I am only through ch. 10 but i read ahead a little to found out that the story leaves off with Emma trapped and unable to get to her love. I cannot read this through until it is finished because i know that if i do and emma is not with her True Love. I will cry. I do not know if this story will ever be finished so i figured it would be better to stop while emma and Regina are happy rather than being forced to stop when emma is trapped, which will cause Regina great pain that i cannot bear to read. so i thank you author, for creating this amazing beautiful story. Until you return, I will be waiting for my two favorite characters happy ending. Thank you
Secretkei21 chapter 3 . 11/6/2016
are emma and regina married?
Secretkei21 chapter 3 . 11/6/2016
your story are the best. its just gonna be hard cuz the updates are so far and few
Soccer123Lover chapter 15 . 10/15/2016