Reviews for All your Fault
Please please please please come back I check this story like everyday almost to see if it's updated. I'm dying to know what's about to happen
Klouvier chapter 15 . 6/23
Please I would love to know how this is going to end please finish it
luveverythingtv chapter 15 . 6/20
please come back to this fic! i love it and really wanna know what you have planned next!
yaelili chapter 15 . 6/2
this is awesome! Please please update
jenmer61977 chapter 1 . 5/17
I really really really hope you plan to update thus soon. It's one of my favorite SwanQween stories.
Come backkkkkk I need to know what happened! I'm dying over here. The cliff hanger is killing meeeeee :/
Evilregal420 chapter 15 . 4/26
Ooohh! I hope Regina kicks there butts! I can't wait to read more!
Ary.Matt chapter 1 . 4/17
I love your story, its actually more credible than the OUAT story. Your Emma its better than the original, i like her character, the way that she defend Regina, and regina the way that she love Emma, its something beautiful. i hope that you finished some day, i will love see the end. Thank you for writing it.
evilregal-lana chapter 15 . 4/5
Write more please please
I love love love this story! I love the thought-out back stories of these loveable characters! :) I can't wait to see/read what else you have in store for them and what will happen with Snow now Regina has arrived at Emma's cell. Do you think you'll be updating this story soon?
Da Femslash Prince chapter 15 . 3/12
Please Update. I'm begging you.
Really, Really good! It's hard to find such a gripping, and intense dark swan queen fanfic! I'm a little upset you ditched it but I'm still in love!
Is there any more i love it
strippedtissuebox chapter 15 . 1/28
I absolutely LOVE this. I was entranced right from the first chapter. Regina is great in this, and Emma is so funny. I can't wait for the next chapter, I hope its sooner rather than later!
danielleiscrazy247 chapter 15 . 1/27
i really enjoyed reading this story :)