Reviews for Jam
toolazytologin chapter 7 . 11/13/2014
booo it looks like you are never going to finish this, and this was just the story I was looking for and i really love it.
KWsGladiator chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
I love this story. I know it takes a lot out of a person to create the ideas and fill a chapter, and sometimes the muse wavers. With that said, I hope at some point you will consider continuing this story.
KWsGladiator chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
I love this story!
gladiaattori chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
Will you ever continue this? I hope that you do. Please!
gladiaattori chapter 6 . 6/2/2014
This is the best story.
gladiaattori chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
I enjoyed this chapter.
gladiaattori chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
I can't believe that Fitz showed up at OPA.
gladiaattori chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I can't wait to read more.
Grace chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
I really love this story line and how it's playing out! I've noticed though you haven't updated since November and I really hope that you can come back and continue this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
This is a really great story line. I saw you haven't updated since nov but I am hoping that you will return to this story at some point to continue the great plot you have started.
troryrogan chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
I really really hope, you continue this story! I am loving it! It's hard sometimes to find a rated M story that has good smut, but also a good plot line and well-written dialogue. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
I love the idea of this story and love reading it! Please update it soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
ohhh... I love this! I hope you continue writing it.
KikiNickMc chapter 7 . 3/15/2014
Wow all those protesters.. Hope they figure something out soon.
KikiNickMc chapter 6 . 3/15/2014
Oh man this is so good. I was so mortified that the recording was made public. Oh my Liv is so vulnerable right now. Wow. Lol. It's tough and I love it! Oh boy what is Mellie up to now. Smh