Reviews for Learning 'Lock
YouCareSoMuch chapter 5 . 1/24/2018
Love it. Give Sherlock all the hugs, John :)
Arty Diane chapter 26 . 1/23/2016
That was so sweet! John is such a caring person. It was such a domestic chapter.

I bet the next chapter is "how to cool down"?!
Rodent2000XD chapter 26 . 1/22/2016
Haha, loved it! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
I love this fanfiction! I've read it several times, and just now decided to leave a review... you're a great writer! I love this beautiful friendship and I'm so glad you didn't ruin it with slash :) Thanks!
4Eirlys chapter 25 . 10/8/2015
Aww, intoxicated SHerlock is so sweet! he's so innocent, a big ball of cuteness!
So maybe you could do one where he gets drunk? Or, OMG, HELIUM! GET SHERLOCK TO DO HELIUM!
Arty Diane chapter 25 . 10/4/2015
That was painful for Sherlock, but so cute to read! I loved how you wrote Sherlock in this chapter, he was so endearing! :D

How about teaching Sherlock to write in a greeting card (like for Christmas...)? Or something related to Halloween, like decorating the front door or how to greet the children who come for trick or treat?
deaka chapter 24 . 9/22/2015
This is great! Loving it all the way through. Especially like the idea of Sherlock having all these secret little artsy quirks.

Maybe as a special edition at some point, Sherlock could teach John something ordinary that John has a gap in? Or rather, *attempt* to teach, lol. [but plot ideas are totally your field so please do ignore me ;)]
4Eirlys chapter 24 . 9/3/2015
Haha! Loving the "show off" bit. You could also do perhaps riddles? Like in fortune cookies. Sherlock might not understand the logic behind them... Oh my god! John should teach sherlock how to play twister...(sorry for the deluge of ideas). What else? Hmm...
Waverly chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Oh my gosh! I was the one that requested the ice skating one! I loved it!
Arty Diane chapter 24 . 8/29/2015
I certainly didn't expect that last reaction, it was a great compliment in its own right! Is it possible for someone to have a good voice but sing bad? If so, does Sherlock have a chance for improvement?
boardwalkblue chapter 24 . 8/28/2015
I love this story! Ahaha these are wonderful, keep em' coming :)
Guest chapter 14 . 8/15/2015
Awwwww I loved each part of this one! Another one of my favourites! I love seeing Sherlock vulnerable like that, it's really but in a way shows that he's still human.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/14/2015
HUNWIHNDINWIUNRXIUNRIUNXOUNRXOUNRXOUNE IM CRYINGGGGGG GAHHHHHH! So first I was really sad, then I laughed a little, and then I sobbed through the rest! This was beautiful and I think like my favourite one-shot ever! Poor Sherlock! Oh my gosh FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS
4Eirlys chapter 23 . 8/14/2015
Hmmm prompts... Can Sherlock ride a bike? And can he sing? Like you could do one where he attempts to try, but cannot pitch it correctly (automatically. He doesn't have perfect pitch instantly) and struggles immensely at that. Also you could try a sport if some kind, like rugby (go Wales) or cricket (boo England). What else...? Can't think of any right now but I can't wait till your next update!
4Eirlys chapter 18 . 8/14/2015
HAHAHAHAHAHA! You have NO idea how much this ,ade me laugh. Seriously.