Reviews for Stories Untold
Arlothia chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
AAAAAHHHHH! That was so beautiful! I've been watching older!them for a long time now and haven't seen the earlier episodes in forever but I totally saw those young little faces and that shorter hair and heard those higher voices as I read this! You got their characters down SO well! Wow! Great job! Just fantastic!
And I'm so happy you're doing a missing-scenes series for SPN because those poor boys get beaten up soooo much but we hardly ever get to see them really take care of their wounds and that's one of the best parts for me when someone gets hurt! Ya, I'm sadistic, I know...
And thanks again for the warning on the swearing. But honestly that was nothing and, to be honest, to really get these characters right you really don't have another choice *insert 'The Frensh Mistake' GIF here*. But ya, that swearing doesn't bother me in the slightest! Now, if you were spouting off F- and S- everywhere then we'd have to talk. But I know that's not going to be a problem because, well, 1) we're both LDS and 2) they don't use that sort of language in the show anyway! So yay!
I know you probably aren't going to be updating this until after you get back but I can't wait for some hurt!Dean! I swear he gets the brunt of all the really bad stuff...well, except for the Trials. But they aren't there yet!

Keep it up!
Arlothia
Lolapola chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Great so far! I love the idea :)
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Please update soon! This was so cute, I loved it. You could really feel Sam's pain and I feel this was a major plot hole that had to be filled. I love it whenever Dean comforts Sam! Please update soon :)
ImpalaLove chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I love the idea of delving into these kind of "hidden moments" on the show. Sometimes (okay every time) after an episode ends, I find myself wondering what happens directly after, so this was a cool moment to see and it was really well written. Looking forward to more whenever you update!
PriWinchester chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Very sweet! Me love some caring brothers. Nice it.