Reviews for Like Home
Kitade chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Nice to see another Link/Shad fic from you!

Overall I liked this quite a bit. :) I especially like anything where Link tells stories. Even though he's a mime you can't say he doesn't have character in Twilight Princess and fanfiction is where you take those hints and run with it so kudos there. The scenery descriptions were also quite nice and I think you should do more with them. Hyrule is certainly a beautiful place and all the better to have it illustrated through an eloquent man's words.

As for the writing itself it was a little needlessly sesquipedalian at times. I can see why though, characters like Shad are tricky beasts but for the sake of the narrative stick to colorful but simple terms, yeah? It could be redundant here and there, like where Link chuckles and it's followed up by a description that he finds the situation amusing. It's indicated through the fact he's chuckling itself, yeah? But I can relate, being quite verbose and having to cut down on my own writing regularly, haha.

Anyway, I can see you have some very good premises in you and I would love to see more!
Rose-Bloodwater13 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Brilliant. Simply brilliant. You've written a story perfectly capturing Shad's personality & didn't skimp on the big words. Not many do you know, & it's rather refreshing when one does stumble apon stories like this.