Reviews for Let Me Hold You Longer
omegatigresa chapter 1 . 4/7
ummmmm que momento mas conmovedor a mi me gusto pero te falta corregir uno que otra falta ortográfica y te queda perfecto sin masque decir nos vemos...
blankinegra chapter 1 . 1/22
hoo que radical tigresa ojala eso pase en la peli que ella lo ate para hablar con el jeje
newguy100 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Another cute one shot well done. :)
tuxjim chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Nice idea, Storymaker, and well-done "fleshing out" on your part, ShadowTeenGirl.

I think that, when we really love someone, we are afraid, in some way, of losing them and being unable to be together. This one shows how it is when the power and responsibility nearly overcome ourselves, and how we could almost lost the person by TOO much concern.

Again, "Well Done" to one and all.

Take care and be well. Ja ne for now.

"Tux"
Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
So. Freakin. CUTE!
Solarsystemex chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Very cute! :D So Po does love her he just wants to protect her as much as she wants to protect him. :D That was cute. Continue writing stories! :D
KungFuPandaFanatic chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
What a cute one shot buddy :3 I tell you what that Po and tigress they just each other so damn much! But hey that's a great thing and I can't believe Po thought he could train without tigress when she wants her panda her instincts kick in :) the truth in turn though is the reason they were what they were doing so they could protect each other :3 but no matter what jade and gold will always be locked onto another as well as their souls :)